British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

8 hours ago, smedly said:

we are all going to be 77 at some time going forward or so we think - I have known many that didn't make it during my time here - still not 60 yet - respect for the older

Regrettably, respect for anything is not a prerequisite to be a member here, as some other posters frequently demonstrate!

On 2/26/2020 at 6:08 AM, Myran said:

If someone comes at you with a knife, you defend yourself with your head? Personally, I would use my hands, and since the woman is the one with the hand injuries, she definitely seems to be the one who defended herself. How would you receive damage to your hands if you're holding the knife?

And how would you get knife damage to your head if you are trying to attack one with a knife?

The lady was simply incompetent, you easy cut yourself if you attack something that is *hard* - aka a skull - and slip with your fingers.

77kaoded    

If you care to look at picture of this woman in above link,look back two years or so,probably TV   same same woman in Dianne Gardens off soi BuahKoa almost killed a older Brit  single stab wound to stomach

she married a Brit ,lived for 4 years working at Tesco sore in Wales,same outcome there I believe

If you're still provoking this kind of response at 78, you're doing well in my book. Yeah, we've all been there. Usually happens at a younger age though. Nowadays, I know better than to argue with a woman. You just leave them or you humour them. No way get involved in an argument.