British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

50 minutes ago, sahibji said:

this baffles me. these  people go to thailand in search for better life but many end up in situations like this. what is their motivation for making such a move in the first instance/

Mrs lived in a place like this when I first met her in 2002. I stayed there for a month when I first came here, absolute hell before moving to a nice condo nearby. These places are worse than prisons, small, hot, noisy never painted concrete cells. Laughably they always have bars on the windows but nobody has owt worth braking in for, certainly not the telly in this one! Living like that is a contribution to violence, bored frustrating lives, add drink into the mix and two tied together who probably hate each other can easily flare up.

14 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

What right does anyone have to post this video of private incident?

Once on public property anyone has the right, as long as not for profit.  AFAIK

Inalienable rights to privacy in thailand?  Never heard of any

Peace

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sahibji said:

this baffles me. these  people go to thailand in search for better life but many end up in situations like this. what is their motivation for making such a move in the first instance/

Because life's never boring here. Nothing on TV? Let's chop lumps out of each other with a knife. Don't knock it until you've tried it.

16 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I realize not all Thais are like that or farangs for that matter this is just a small

part of my lady friends house in Pattaya.

lounge.jpg

Its not uncommon ,most of the Nice Condoes my wife]s family own are lived in by Thai people and they are immaculate,but as in all country]s there are those who live in Sh_t and those who don]t ,you only have to wonder around areas where there are lots of "cheap housing" there will be those that are clean ,neat with flowers outside and those that look awful ,yet the people living there are in the same social class. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Note to self, do not get into a knife fight with the wife

You should not go into a knife fight at all ... he is very lucky he survived it. Or she, depending who really was the assailant. Obviously getting attacked inside your own rooms by your SO, does not leave you many options.