British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

this baffles me. these  people go to thailand in search for better life but many end up in situations like this. what is their motivation for making such a move in the first instance/

You have never been in England in summer? Right, they have no summer? You never been there in spring, either? correct they have no spring, only eternal autumn and winter and the only difference is the amount of rain ???? I have heard Schottland is nice, they at least have refreshing wind when it is sunny ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Some old people are very set in  their ways, and opinions.

They get upset over small issues, and I have seen oe of my Aunts hit my

uncle because he burnt the toast. This old couple need some time apart.

Hope they recover from their injuries okay, and think about their future,

together or apart.

Geezer

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like you have never been to England either....????

Actually, I was. Depending what you call England, I deliberately did not say UK. I was about 36h in Darth Mouth. Coming from Guernsey, and then departing to Alderney. Guess how many hours it was raining? Anyway, it was a joke ... can't be so hard to grasp.

2 minutes ago, Enki said:

Actually, I was. Depending what you call England, I deliberately did not say UK. I was about 36h in Darth Mouth. Coming from Guernsey, and then departing to Alderney. Guess how many hours it was raining? Anyway, it was a joke ... can't be so hard to grasp.

Perhaps you should have ended with a.......????......then I may have grasped it, eh....????

• Haha 2

She said her husband received the injuries to his head and face as she tried to wrestle the knife from his hands in a bid to defend herself.

Or vice versa? Something similar happened to a good friend of mine many moons ago.

His wife had stabbed him without reason, I guess high on jaba.

He then brought their little daughter to us, and he wanted to go to the cops.

I've tried my best not to involve them, and we finally arrived at the station.

Two guys in civilian clothes then listened to what had happened. 

My friend told them that he'd fight back next time and also use a knife if she'd ever do that again.

( Of course with high blood pressure because he was so upset, his little daughter was taken care of my wife) 

The coppers first started laughing, then one of them pointed at the nearby cells, and said in excellent English:

" Please look, that's where you'll be when you do that and stab your Thai wife with a knife." 

1 hour ago, john davis said:

Fancy a 78 year old man from uk living in a dump like that..............If its not about the money its about the money

There's a lot of nonsense being posted here and this appears to be one of such.

I went there yesterday. The posted monthly price for the apartments are 4,500 baht for fan and 8,000 baht per month for air-con.

He could get a 48 sq.m sea-view apartment for 4k, in Na Kluea.

So, it's not just about the money. The question is why he chooses to stay in that particular area, Soi Diana.

I wouldn't. It's not at all picturesque and it's in the middle of an entertainment area.

As to the attack, in the video there is another Thai woman comforting the man whilst he is being treated. No exactly the way that you would treat an aggressor. Whereas the wife comes out alone, pretending to be meek, but failing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Enki said:

You have never been in England in summer? Right, they have no summer? You never been there in spring, either? correct they have no spring, only eternal autumn and winter and the only difference is the amount of rain ???? I have heard Schottland is nice, they at least have refreshing wind when it is sunny ...

I used to live in Glasgow ..... the weather was far worse than England.

In fact the weather was so bad we used to go down the pub every night and drink until we passed out.

One morning we found our boss (female, mid 40s) dead at her desk, face down & drowned in a pool of vomit.

Pattaya is heaven on earth in comparison.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1