Jump to content
BANGKOK
Matzzon

Any changes in Non-0 Single entry Savannakhet?

Recommended Posts

How is it working in Savannakhet now? This should be for a Non-0 single entry visa 90 days, for a person with an 11 year old thai son.

No booking? or Booking before?

 

What documentation is needed?

 

Financials?

Any good hotels?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Ubonjoe! I trust you know. Feel free to close the thread, because there are already enough of them. 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to get this same one in hcmc still or was I reading wrong on another post?

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Is it possible to get this same one in hcmc still or was I reading wrong on another post?

 

Thanks. 

single entry Non O to visit your Thai child is available at most embassies/consulates. However, some require financial proof (anything from 20,000 baht to 200,000 baht). I am unsure if HCMC requires any financial proof for this category of Non O.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BritTim said:

I am unsure if HCMC requires any financial proof for this category of Non O.

It is not required there.

Penang and Kota Bharu are about the only locations that want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BritTim said:

single entry Non O to visit your Thai child is available at most embassies/consulates. However, some require financial proof (anything from 20,000 baht to 200,000 baht). I am unsure if HCMC requires any financial proof for this category of Non O.

Ah ok thanks for the reply. I had thought that hcmc was the same for no financial proof but maybe I was wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not required there.

Penang and Kota Bharu are about the only locations that want it.

Thank you UJ for confirming this. I replied to BritTim and your reply updated as I sent for some reason. Much appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I forgot to ask was can you get the annual multi entry as apposed to the single entry 90 day with a Thai child without financial proof in Savannakhet or hcmc. I'm assuming not but just thought I'd ask.

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

One thing I forgot to ask was can you get the annual multi entry as apposed to the single entry 90 day with a Thai child without financial proof in Savannakhet or hcmc. I'm assuming not but just thought I'd ask.

 

Thanks. 

As far as I know, the only location within the region that provides a multiple entry Non O to visit your Thai child is Penang. Savannakhet and HCMC will not provide one. One person who lives in Myanmar was able to get one in Yangon, but I doubt they would provide a multiple to a non Myanmar resident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BritTim said:

As far as I know, the only location within the region that provides a multiple entry Non O to visit your Thai child is Penang. Savannakhet and HCMC will not provide one. One person who lives in Myanmar was able to get one in Yangon, but I doubt they would provide a multiple to a non Myanmar resident.

Ok thanks Tim for the info. I'm assuming they will need financial proof in Penang for the ME non o for a Thai child? If so would it be up to the 200k.

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

I'm assuming they will need financial proof in Penang for the ME non o for a Thai child? If so would it be up to the 200k.

That have been asking to see the equivalent of 400k baht in a bank and or proof of income. But I recently read a post where they said they only needed 200k baht. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That have been asking to see the equivalent of 400k baht in a bank and or proof of income. But I recently read a post where they said they only needed 200k baht. 

Ok thanks for the replies. Very useful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not required there.

Penang and Kota Bharu are about the only locations that want it.

Hanoi too, wanted to see at least 40K in a bank account.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

No changes.

No appointment needed.

Child's birth certificate and a copy of it and a copy of their house book registry.

No financial proof is needed.

 

 

dont forget the copy of the house book of your GF 

  last time the girl at the windows dont want to make my visa without it , lucky my gf was at the hotel  with me and  her sister send by email  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...