Any changes in Non-0 Single entry Savannakhet?

How is it working in Savannakhet now? This should be for a Non-0 single entry visa 90 days, for a person with an 11 year old thai son.

No booking? or Booking before?

What documentation is needed?

Financials?

Any good hotels?

36 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Is it possible to get this same one in hcmc still or was I reading wrong on another post?

Thanks. 

single entry Non O to visit your Thai child is available at most embassies/consulates. However, some require financial proof (anything from 20,000 baht to 200,000 baht). I am unsure if HCMC requires any financial proof for this category of Non O.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BritTim said:

single entry Non O to visit your Thai child is available at most embassies/consulates. However, some require financial proof (anything from 20,000 baht to 200,000 baht). I am unsure if HCMC requires any financial proof for this category of Non O.

Ah ok thanks for the reply. I had thought that hcmc was the same for no financial proof but maybe I was wrong. 

39 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

One thing I forgot to ask was can you get the annual multi entry as apposed to the single entry 90 day with a Thai child without financial proof in Savannakhet or hcmc. I'm assuming not but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks. 

As far as I know, the only location within the region that provides a multiple entry Non O to visit your Thai child is Penang. Savannakhet and HCMC will not provide one. One person who lives in Myanmar was able to get one in Yangon, but I doubt they would provide a multiple to a non Myanmar resident.

5 minutes ago, BritTim said:

As far as I know, the only location within the region that provides a multiple entry Non O to visit your Thai child is Penang. Savannakhet and HCMC will not provide one. One person who lives in Myanmar was able to get one in Yangon, but I doubt they would provide a multiple to a non Myanmar resident.

Ok thanks Tim for the info. I'm assuming they will need financial proof in Penang for the ME non o for a Thai child? If so would it be up to the 200k.

Thanks. 

14 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

I'm assuming they will need financial proof in Penang for the ME non o for a Thai child? If so would it be up to the 200k.

That have been asking to see the equivalent of 400k baht in a bank and or proof of income. But I recently read a post where they said they only needed 200k baht. 

On 2/24/2020 at 11:13 AM, ubonjoe said:

No changes.

No appointment needed.

Child's birth certificate and a copy of it and a copy of their house book registry.

No financial proof is needed.

dont forget the copy of the house book of your GF 

last time the girl at the windows dont want to make my visa without it , lucky my gf was at the hotel  with me and  her sister send by email  

• Like 1