Poll: On Your Death Bed Will You Say, "I Wish I Would Have Spent More Time on ThaiVisa?"

Kelsall

On Your Death Bed Will You Say, "I Wish I Would Have Spent More Time on ThaiVisa?"  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose yes. Because the large majority of time I am on TV means I am also actively trading. So I am basically getting paid to be here.

It's also my go to site for picking up hot Thai chicks. All that new found money has to go somewhere after all. 

So anyway you slice it you can't go wrong with a dark dingy room, a 15 year old Dell desktop and TV on the display and a web cam always at the ready.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

I chose yes. Because the large majority of time I am on TV means I am also actively trading. So I am basically getting paid to be here.

As I understand you are a member of the TVF investment club who make only winning trades.

• Haha 1

Just now, Susco said:

As I understand you are a member of the TVF investment club who make only winning trades.

No I just make a percentage wise gain that I gain more than I lose. If that weren't the case I would have to find a real job as I don't live off of government entitlement programs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

No I just make a percentage wise gain that I gain more than I lose. If that weren't the case I would have to find a real job as I don't live off of government entitlement programs.

Gamblers never lose, they only win or break even!...……...... In answer to the OP...……..No!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Gamblers never lose, they only win or break even!...……...... In answer to the OP...……..No!

The grief one gets simply because of how they make a living... I trade I don't gamble. Both involve risk but the similarities end there. Although it could be argued that poker takes similar skills and isn't gambling. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The grief one gets simply because of how they make a living... I trade I don't gamble. Both involve risk but the similarities end there. Although it could be argued that poker takes similar skills and isn't gambling. 

What about Bridge, is that gambling?

To answer the op's question though, I have no idea.

So put me down as a 'no'.... probably.

• Haha 1