Poll: On Your Death Bed Will You Say, "I Wish I Would Have Spent More Time on ThaiVisa?"

Kelsall

On Your Death Bed Will You Say, "I Wish I Would Have Spent More Time on ThaiVisa?"  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have half a dozen people on my ignore list, some have now gone away, been banned or just left. Others I check the quality of their posts from time to time just to see if they have calmed down, some do and if so I take them off the list (until the next time), others will be on the list for ever, you know who you are lad(s).

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I think about how many ways I can lampoon the American way of life, there are so many targets 23 hours is easy.

Hell dude you could spend 22 hours just on me!

2 hours ago, saengd said:

I have half a dozen people on my ignore list, some have now gone away, been banned or just left. Others I check the quality of their posts from time to time just to see if they have calmed down, some do and if so I take them off the list (until the next time), others will be on the list for ever, you know who you are lad(s).

perhaps they have just come back under another name !!

as for my last thoughts.  ive always thought life was like a ride on the big dipper "wow ,that was fun wouldn't mind doing that again"

3 hours ago, zaZa9 said:

Now that I know  that some posts are removed arbitrarily and without having transgressed any forum rules , Im certainly well less interested...

Really ? I've never noticed. It's lasted 2 hours already !

Anyway as a rules 'expert' that's covered off in the preamble to the 'rules'. //CLOSED// 

Thaivisa.com is a privately owned commercial website and reserves the right to remove or block any user, user created content or files from the Thaivisa forums without reason at their discretion.

Edited by URMySunshine

13 hours ago, UbonThani said:

The internet is full of experts. Every 2nd person is either a sex expert, a day trading expert or a sports expert.

The other 50% just lie some of the time.

Personally speaking & being somewhat of a physiology expert, I note you appear to be proficient with percentages, well done! make those numbers work for you.

Edited by CGW
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

I hate everyone here and they hate me. 

So is that a yes or a no to the question?

PS I doubt everyone hates you. It takes awhile for even a small percentage of people here to get to know you well enough to care about you that much. You may be confusing hate with indifference.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Haha 2

Answer to question:  No!

On my deathbed I will be worried about if it is going to hurt a lot as I die, and what...if anything is going to be next after my life snuffs out. 

I’ll probably be too terrified to worry very much about how little or how much time I spent on Thai Visa. 

I think most people. If they are honest, will admit they will also be in a state of mental terror.