Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Recommended Posts

I don't remember the correct name of the form, but some details:

when you are denied entry, you can repeal and will be put in detention. Your repeal will be sent to Prime Minister and if there is no reply within 7 days, you will be granted entry. I'm looking for that form.


Related question: has anyone ever done it and can report? I can't imagine the Prime Minister deals with such matters.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called appeal, not repeal

Form TM11: https://www.immigration.go.th/download/1486548054958.pdf

You appeal to the prime minister and minister of interior, but you can write a name to which minister you appeal.

So you could write Prayut Chan-o-cha on it and then he would have to confirm your denial, if he doesn't do it they have to let you in.

No personal experience, but somebody here on Thaivisa ran into the problem that they just would not let him hand in the form.

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...