Dozens hurt as car ploughs into German carnival parade

webfact

22 hours ago, pacovl46 said:

Let’s say it was someone with German nationality, but with Islamic ancestry. Now the press has two options, they can either write German citizen/German national or they could write German citizen with migrational background. It wouldn’t surprise me, in the light of recent events, if the press would’ve been told to keep it neutral by either politicians or the cops in the case of the perpetrator being Islamic. Normally the press also releases the name of the perpetrator in the form of the full given name and the first letter of the surname, which hasn’t happened, which is unusual, which in turn points towards an Islamic attack.

The other thing is, why would a German attack a German crowd?

Having said that, there’s of course always the possibility of mental illness. 

how can he be of Islamic ancestry with a name like Maurice you better

start blaming the French then.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

This left in my opinion only two options, Islamic attack or mentally deranged person, of which we now know the latter was the case. 

Then wait and don´t post before you don´t know the facts. Can´t be sooooo difficult to wait a couple of hours. It´s so annoying to read always when something happened, what could have been. 
Btw., the last time when somebody killed 4 people on the sidewalk with a car (September last year in Berlin) , it was a German man who was not mentally deranged (but sick).  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

Yes, it´s a 3rd world country now. Restaurants, shops and airports are empty, Mercedes, BMW and Porsche don´t sell a single car in the country... LOL

Germany is a mess in many ways right now.  You foolishly point to a few automotive companies as if this will ensure the success of Germany or the happiness of its people.  Germany and the EEC are in for a very rough ride over the coming years.  China has already replaced much of the lower end manufacturing done elsewhere and now they are moving to making automobiles, airplanes, high end medical and specialty equipment.  The high end markets once the joy of Germany and Italy is quickly dissapearing.  Watch and learn.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

Yes Sir!

Last year I have been in Germany and found everything in a very good condition. In two years I will go there again. Any advices what I need to bring from Thailand for the poor German citizens? Ball pens, lollipops, cigarettes to bring a little light in their dark lifes?

You are being ridiculous.  You fail to grasp the underlying issues and challenges faced.  My advice is get anew pair of glasses.

Edited by tlandtday
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, CNXexpat said:

Yes Sir!

Last year I have been in Germany and found everything in a very good condition. In two years I will go there again. Any advices what I need to bring from Thailand for the poor German citizens? Ball pens, lollipops, cigarettes to bring a little light in their dark lifes?

Its reported that Germany is slipping into recession i read in the news.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:44 PM, TheDark said:

What is your point and how do you want our western societies to go forward?

Stop ranting, offer solutions. Thanks.

I was explaining myself to someone who commented on a post of mine.

How about you mind your own business?

On 2/26/2020 at 5:04 PM, CNXexpat said:

Then wait and don´t post before you don´t know the facts. Can´t be sooooo difficult to wait a couple of hours. It´s so annoying to read always when something happened, what could have been. 
Btw., the last time when somebody killed 4 people on the sidewalk with a car (September last year in Berlin) , it was a German man who was not mentally deranged (but sick).  

September 2019 in Berlin wasn’t an attack. The official investigation results state that the guy had an epileptic seizure which caused his right foot to cramp up, which in turn caused him to step on the throttle. 

19 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

September 2019 in Berlin wasn’t an attack. The official investigation results state that the guy had an epileptic seizure which caused his right foot to cramp up, which in turn caused him to step on the throttle. 

Yes, that´s what I wrote above, that he was sick.