Defiant Pannika dares PM to sue over her allegation of Government involvement in Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal

webfact

2 minutes ago, monkfish said:

She has published copies of the Interpol Red Notice on LOW Taek Jho and Immigration records showing he was in Thailand 5 times in 2018 on her Twitter

not sure that would be enough evidence though.

Napoleon will be along shortly (no pun intended) to point out it's fake news? 

What? and let all that classified information get public during a court case?

No, I don't think that will happen. I think that Uncle Too would rather look slightly stupid than very, very stupid.

Under the carpet with it - 9 day wonder.

12 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Let's really hope she has some strong evidence about this. Not a good day as usual for little P with the other story released yesterday about him and the suspicious 600M land sale he was involved in. 

Although it will make very little difference for the foreseeable future, just imagine the scenes if he is forced out due to corruption. 

Doesn't matter what, if any, information she has or the veracity of that information. The fact she's going out to affect someone's reputation is enough. She seems determined to be a martyr and may well get her wish.

No chance of your second sentence happening.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, neeray said:

She must have some pretty convincing evidence in order to be acting this cavalier.

Hope she does !

I'm sure she does, so lets wait for the paper trail, the recorded phone calls, the videos and all other irrefutable evidence not being accepted by the courts because, because, because!