Thailand reports two new virus cases, bringing total to 37

webfact

9 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I never said you did.  Are we playing a new game now...tit-for-tat?  Mmm, sounds like fun ????

I only posted on here that, in your long narrative, you did not mention that in TheNation it was reported that the 30 hospital staff was tested as negative and will be retested after 7-14 days.

You took it from there.

7 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

I only posted on here that, in your long narrative, you did not mention that in TheNation it was reported that the 30 hospital staff was tested as negative and will be retested after 7-14 days.

You took it from there.

Again, didn't need to be said.  Most people would assume that to be a "given"  Can we stop now? 

I guess I can assume that the main narrative of that post, which most would consider important, was lost to you, correct?  If so, sorry I wasted your time.

Edited by WaveHunter

8 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I guess I can assume that the main narrative of that post, which most would consider important, was lost to you, correct?  If so, sorry I wasted your time.

No in fact I read all your stuff that all has the same leitmotif including the ones that have been shut down by the moderators.

1 hour ago, SkyFax said:

As I was once told back in US, with blue PVC piping, everyone's a plumber.

With Google now, anyone can be an epidemiologist.

Even if you've never been anywhere near Wuhan or even heard of it six weeks ago.

Anyway, onto the ignore list with all the other coffin counters. Best I dont get too involved and get banned again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SkyFax said:

No in fact I read all your stuff that all has the same leitmotif including the ones that have been shut down by the moderators.

I'm not going to apologize for saying what's on my mind.  If I go over the line sometimes, I never distort the truth.  Everything I post is fact-based / science-based, and I always provide sources for my assertions, and those sources are always well-vetted, and usually come from acknowledged experts in their fields.

You may not care for being well-informed but many do and my posts are for them, not for people who merely want to start up trouble in threads.

The only time I have been shut down in these Covid-19 discussions by a moderator was when one personally disagreed with what I said on a controversial subject and misinterpreted my remarks.  Had the moderator checked my sources (which I always provide), it would have been found that what I said was absolutely true.  Furthermore, when I complained to another moderator and they looked into it, they said it probably should not have happened.

So, perhaps you should stop with all of your childish attempts in attacking me with inflammatory comments, and nit-picking minor points of how I discuss important news events (something you repeatedly do in a number of different threads)

Instead, why don't you actually contribute something meaningful and helpful to these threads  Life is just too short for this kind of petty nonsense!

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

I'm not going to apologize for saying what's on my mind.  If I go over the line sometimes, I never distort the truth.  Everything I post is fact-based / science-based, and I always provide sources for my assertions, and those sources are always well-vetted, and usually come from acknowledged experts in their fields.

You may not care for being well-informed but many do and my posts are for them, not for people who merely want to start up trouble in threads.

The only time I have been shut down in these Covid-19 discussions by a moderator was when one personally disagreed with what I said on a controversial subject and misinterpreted my remarks.  Had the moderator checked my sources (which I always provide), it would have been found that what I said was absolutely true.  Furthermore, when I complained to another moderator and they looked into it, they said it probably should not have happened.

So, perhaps you should stop with all of your childish attempts in attacking me with inflammatory comments, and nit-picking minor points of how I discuss important news events (something you repeatedly do in a number of different threads)

Instead, why don't you actually contribute something meaningful and helpful to these threads  Life is just too short for this kind of petty nonsense!

Well said

36 minutes ago, Millcx said:

Well said

So what are you his mother? All I pointed out on this topic was that, in describing at length the Hokkaido returning family and its impact on the hospital staff attending to the patient in detail to the extent of including the AirAsiaX flight number, he did not mention that a preliminary test of the hospital staff was negative and that they would be tested again in 2 weeks.

That's what caused the guy great umbrage.

4 hours ago, Traubert said:

Can you put me on too please? I cant seem to find it on this app.

Oh yeah, and another thing beside my reply I just posted to your nasty, unfounded, and slanderous comment you made about me in the UAE thread (post 342).  Let me help you out here...

If you want to "ignore me", having me put you on "ignore" won't do the job.  What you want to do is put me on "ignore".  OK, Smart Guy?

Go to the upper right of the page, click on your profile name and you will find the "ignore users" option there.  Enter my profile name there.  That's what I'm doing to you right now.

Edited by WaveHunter

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Oh yeah, and another thing beside my reply I just posted to your nasty, unfounded, and slanderous comment you made about me in the UAE thread (post 342).  Let me help you out here...

If you want to "ignore me", having me put you on "ignore" won't do the job.  What you want to do is put me on "ignore".  OK, Smart Guy?

Go to the upper right of the page, click on your profile name and you will find the "ignore users" option there.  Enter my profile name there.  That's what I'm doing to you right now.

Bye.