Roi Et airport

spider1197

I will be flying from ROI to DMK and then by taxi on to Pattaya.  I would like to drive my car, fairly new, to the airport in Roi Et and leave it there the week I will be in Pattaya.  This is more convenient for me because I live about 40 kms from airport.  Anyone have experience leaving your car at the airport?  Do you think this is a good or bad idea?  

Thanks

Yes we've left our car there with no worries, only for a 3 day trip. Seem to be lots of cars left there. They have a guard on the gate as you come in who records vehicle number and time I suppose. 

Why not drive down to Patts, only about 10 hrs. from Kuchinari and you'd have transport and no bs with the taxi. We usually leave about 0400 hr and get there by 1400, but we stop every 2 hours.

Thanks for your input.  I would like to drive there but I have no one else that can drive so must do it all myself.  Can't drive that long.  I'll check with the guard when I go there, otherwise I'll get someone to drive us there and then pick us up upon returning.

Thanks again