BANGKOK
Pravda

Are you getting your mail?

So far for the past 6 years I didn't have any problems receiving any shipments from overseas.

Now I have 14 parcels that are supposed to arrive from UK and 1 from China and none of them are here. All past overdue.

Is there something scummy going on here? 

Theft? Corona?

14 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Covid-19 is affecting deliveries from China as many companies have temporarily suspended their operations. 

What was the outcome of using the tracking numbers to see what's happening with your UK items?  You can call Thailand Post's English-speaking call centre (1545) to ask them to check and/or investigate your delayed tracked items.

unfortunately there is no tracking on UK shipments and they were orders from eBay.

They are from trusted sellers, so I am sure they are all sent.

Also I am afraid I am going to look like a scammer if I make a claim on 14 different orders.

Very strange that the parcels just stopped arriving.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pravda said:
2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Covid-19 is affecting deliveries from China as many companies have temporarily suspended their operations. 

What was the outcome of using the tracking numbers to see what's happening with your UK items?  You can call Thailand Post's English-speaking call centre (1545) to ask them to check and/or investigate your delayed tracked items.

unfortunately there is no tracking on UK shipments and they were orders from eBay.

They are from trusted sellers, so I am sure they are all sent.

Also I am afraid I am going to look like a scammer if I make a claim on 14 different orders.

Very strange that the parcels just stopped arriving.

There definitely is tracking available from UK to Thailand, I've bought many eBay items from UK sellers and it's very unusual for them not to be tracked.

It's academic, of course, if the seller didn't use the very cheap Royal Mail tracked/signed for post, but why would you think that you'd be considered a scammer for enquiring (if they had been tracked), but you don't think that the seller could be?

Hope they turn up eventually.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

There definitely is tracking available from UK to Thailand, I've bought many eBay items from UK sellers and it's very unusual for them not to be tracked.

I know there is tracking. Of course there is. The sellers just don't use it on very cheap items that they sell (below 15 pounds) as tracking would significantly add to the total cost of the item. 

So, there was no tracking for any of the ebay orders.

• Like 1

it has its ups and downs, currently very few mails gets through sticky fingers,

but it has been much worse on several occasions

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

It's academic, of course, if the seller didn't use the very cheap Royal Mail tracked/signed for post, but why would you think that you'd be considered a scammer for enquiring (if they had been tracked), but you don't think that the seller could be?

Hope they turn up eventually.

Maybe it is KARMA coming back to you.... If they don't turn up.....

Why are you forever leaving 'SAD' Emoji's on my posts...... I will give you a taste of your own 'Pudding'.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Mail from Oz (official letters from technology-challenged organizations such as banks) take anything from 3 weeks to 3 months to arrive here in south Surin ... but they do seem to arrive eventually (except for the ones I don't know about).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Living in Ban Chang. This is the first time in 15 years that Christmas and birthday cards have gone missing. Post Office said 'new postman', but now even local post seems to have stopped.

• Like 2

Pattaya.

• 2 packages ordered from Wish in November (Thai Post once they hit Thailand), gave them up as lost and got refunds in December, both turned up on the same day - 7 February!
  • One Thai Post package got delivered to a hotel at the other end of town (nothing similar in the address bar "Pattaya"), fortunately the nice hotel took the trouble to get it to me.

I wouldn't trust Thai Post with anything of importance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

so many parcels, maybe CUSTOMS is withholding your packages

had it in the past

• Like 1

Had some papers mailed Air Mail from Canada January/6 to Pattaya......Canada Post tracking said departed Canada 3 days later.....still waiting.........

• Like 1