Visa in london

You have to do it online, scan everything, print off, including a Barcode and then post it!

Lot's of people find the website awkward (or impossible). They only designed it for people with a home office set-up at home, and a massive amount of patience, it would seem?

Are you anywhere near Glasgow, Liverpool, Hull or Cardiff, if you can travel to one of the consulates it may be the only stress free solution ????....to get one at a consulate.

I have not tried e-visa system as they withdrew the product for us at London (multi-non O).

Keep trying using my I pad as that’s all I’ve got and comes up every time with invalid visa type when I put in tourist,only want a 2 month visa and extend for 1 month when I’m there,had M entry O before from London but now can’t get that anymore!anyone got the visa online before and can tell me the steps they took and does it have to be on a laptop or desk top computer?

1 hour ago, TigerTone said:

Same thing happened to me last year, site either doesn’t like iPad or safari. It worked ok when I installed latest chrome and applied using this; in the small print somewhere I read that it only recognised chrome.

Browser requirements are here. https://thaievisa.go.th/Files/RecommendBrowser.pdf

I think you can get Chrome for a Ipad or Iphone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samui bill said:

Keep trying using my I pad as that’s all I’ve got and comes up every time with invalid visa type when I put in tourist,only want a 2 month visa and extend for 1 month when I’m there,had M entry O before from London but now can’t get that anymore!anyone got the visa online before and can tell me the steps they took and does it have to be on a laptop or desk top computer?

They have a PC at the Embassy. Worst case scenario, take all of your documents with you. They'll sort it out for you there.

13 hours ago, samui bill said:

I must admit, I wouldn't want to apply using my iPad as it might prove difficult when you come to uploading your files, plus using the payment service at the very end. A laptop/PC is much better and far easier to use, IMHO. 

I posted a rough guide to assist those wanting to apply for a 60-day SETV via the London Embassy...

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1118112-my-guide-to-online-e-visa-applications-via-london-thai-embassy-60-day-setv-by-post/#comments

You might find it helpful. ????

• Like 1