Can anyone recommend a good IPTV

Iforbach

A topic I am very aware and have used two source. The first was a very long time. It really was a copy of True with signal problems. I paid every month $399 bath, if lost signal, I could ring to fix, but one Christmas, They cancelled my subscription They knew I would come and pay as they were on holiday, But that Christmas I saw no TV, True has fixed their system but you pay for a re-showing every 8 hours.

My current IPTV is HOOHDBOX. Very good selection of station from Fox News to TCM movies and loads of Football and all other sports around the world. You can get lifetime signal with their box with pass word. The bad part of all, is the Signal? You can not get a phone number to re-set. I get so angry. I know they have been raided by police and 3 days back on Air. The have two XXXX sites. The other bad part is stop/start during the movie. I get so angry.

So I would not buy every again. I am always looking for a good site to ring for signal.

Good luck

5 minutes ago, OMSSQD28 said:

There’s just been people going in online forums offering fake stuff and services that aren’t real asking for money in return for an item you’ll never receive. Nothing big, just typical online scams that occur every day. In fact my Thai Bother in Law was asking me about a Facebook scam message he received today from Yemen!!! Someone claiming to be a US Soldier!!! Well he knows that I am a retired US Soldier so my Brother in Law showed me in private. He really wanted me to keep it between us because I suspect he was a little embarrassed because he was slightly believing it but he wasn’t sure so he asked me because he knew I was a US Soldier in my previous life before retirement happened lol. And it was the typical send me money scam  someone posing on Facebook as an attractive female Soldier with a Yemen address probably the Rebels resorting to scams and crimes since their Iranian money is probably drying up, just like every other terrorist group does when the money dries up resorts to crime. Just like the IRA and the FARK in Columbia and many others. But I told my Brother in Law that it’s nothing to be ashamed of I see scams like that online all the time. Phishing scams, Facebook scams we all see it.

But just beware because the predators are out there!!! They no TV in Thailand is changing again so we’re fair game for scammers so just beware before you buy or send anyone a large sum of money. If it’s too good to be true it probably is. And verify before you buy anything because apparently IPTV is sometimes a little shady here apparently. I’ve seen a few IPTV offers that were clearly scams but mostly on Facebook. Just exercise caution!!

Thanks for your reply, but I understood from your previous post that there were scams ongoing on this very forum.

Everyone on here would of course appreciate if you could forewarn them with some details.

If they are too sensitive to post on the forum, please feel free to send me a message.

2 minutes ago, OMSSQD28 said:

Well I don’t know something tells me that you already know something about that.

Sorry, now I'm completely lost.

First post you indicate you are aware of some scams on here, then you actually say you don't, and now you try to say that I know of them?

So if I know about those scams you had in mind, then why would I ask you?

Like I said, if you don't feel comfortable with posting it here, you can send me a PM.

Anyway I will not bother you about this again, I'm out of here

I use venom from http://www.footymadstreams.com/ 

They no longer seem to offer Venom as a service (though it still works for me & I've used it in UK, Singapore & Thailand with no problems), from their recent advert they offer... 

Limitless iptv  3000 baht  1 year

Deluxe iptv 2000 baht 1 year

Lightning  iptv  1750 baht 1 year

or buy a combo package

Deluxe and Lightning 2999 baht

Limitless and Lightning  3500 baht

Buy Limitless and Deluxe both services for 3999baht

Limitless monthly 450 baht a month

[My Venom subscription runs till September so haven't looked into what the differences is between the various packages or why you might want more than one].

You can email [email protected] for a 24 hour free trial.

They also offer fully loaded Android boxes (I have 2 of them) with the latest VOD streaming apps & a Forum/Filelink site where you can download streaming apps (I mostly use Titanium & Morphix)

If you're more interested in watching VOD, then I highly recommend subscribing to Netflix, very easy to do & I pay approx 350 THB pm for 2 simultaneous streams so the GF can watch her stuff while I'm watching mine.

4 hours ago, OMSSQD28 said:

Hey, are you just asking because you received a PM advertising IPTV???  Because I did last night. Is that it? I don’t know if I’d trust too many people on here except for maybe a few. Be careful 

I didn't receive any PM, I only ask because in another thread there was a long time member who was positive about a service he used, but when I asked for the details he didn't want to provide them.

And since you have now repeatedly used the words " here " and " this forum " it seemed obvious to me that it concerned Thaivisa.

So it now sounds to me as if you know more about something going on here, but now don't want to spill the beans.

Edited by Susco

9 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Do they deliver anything "Physical" to you for this or is it purely a subscription service that you connect to from your PC, Android Box, Smart TV etc... 

In this case, this. Is only the subscription, when you paid, you receive the password to ad on the app on your tv

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, passiflora said:

In this case, this. Is only the subscription, when you paid, you receive the password to ad on the app on your tv

Thanks, will save this for when my Venom subscription ends in September as I find myself more interested in catching-up on UK TV (BBC has some cracking drama series) nowadays than watching Live sports 

6 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Thanks, will save this for when my Venom subscription ends in September as I find myself more interested in catching-up on UK TV (BBC has some cracking drama series) nowadays than watching Live sports 

There are 327 channels from UK, including of course all bbc

And all channels are ih HD (1920 x 1080 minimum) 

IMG20200228105802.jpg

IMG20200228105818.jpg

Edited by passiflora
Ad a comment
  • Thanks 1

I have removed some posts containing direct links to websites offering free streaming of copyrighted material, as they are illegal in Thailand and also against Forum Rules.

Paid streaming services offering subscriptions to IPTV services is a bit of a grey area, however IPTV services that provide content such as EPL, Sky Channels etc, are also illegal in Thailand and cannot be discussed on the Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

/Edit: Just for clarity we do allow mention of and discussion of Mobdro, as it is an Android application that searches the far reaches of the world wide web and provides the users with free and legal streams. 

Edited by Jai Dee
Additional information added

Can get free tv box and football free if you sign up to a true phone package for 699 a month . It has free movies as well as pay movies and you can buy channel group packs for as little as 179 bht a month like history , Nat geo etc and movie packs also.

On 2/28/2020 at 10:56 AM, Mike Teavee said:

I find myself more interested in catching-up on UK TV (BBC has some cracking drama series)

Some of these IPTV catchup services work by scheduled time rather than actually program start time, so if the program is starting several minutes late (often the case on BBC) then you see the useless minutes before the start of the program and then miss the final part of show unless you select the immediate show following which is also later and see the end of the previous show on that. I haven't found a cathcup IPTV service that works differently? Are there any?

In meantime I find it easier just to use BBC iPlayer with a VPN for that service providers catchup content by the show to it can be seen start to end.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

In meantime I find it easier just to use BBC iPlayer with a VPN for that service providers catchup content by the show to it can be seen start to end.

Which VPN do you use?

I use PureVPN & BBC detects I'm not in the UK if I try to access it on my Win10 machine, but doesn't if I use it on my Chromebook (In both cases I'm using Chrome to access the IPlayer site).

15 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Which VPN do you use?

I use PureVPN & BBC detects I'm not in the UK if I try to access it on my Win10 machine, but doesn't if I use it on my Chromebook (In both cases I'm using Chrome to access the IPlayer site).

Have you tried to clear all your browsing data in Chrome ? I have found out that if I go to Eurosport Player without VPN they leave a cookie(?) storing your actual location. They all have different policies, at the other end of the spectrum the Swiss channel I use for F1 verifies location only when you initiate a stream.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Have you tried to clear all your browsing data in Chrome ? I have found out that if I go to Eurosport Player without VPN they leave a cookie(?) storing your actual location. They all have different policies, at the other end of the spectrum the Swiss channel I use for F1 verifies location only when you initiate a stream.

Thanks, I didn't think to try that as Chrome is supposed to sync all Website data / cookies etc... across all devices & it worked ok my ChromeBook so was assuming it was something else.

Have just cleared all cookies, webapp data & a few other things from Chrome and BBC Iplayer is working fine now, so it did the trick :) 

Thanks Again... 

MTV