Can anyone recommend a good IPTV

Iforbach

12 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Which VPN do you use?

I have a paid VPN service called Surfshark that works with BBC iPlayer on Win10 but not with BBC iPlayer apk file on Android for some reason?

For Android I have resorted to just using the free ThunderVPN which apparently is questionable, but I just use it to see the BBC iPlayer and it works, as it does for ITVhub and Ch4 to name a few. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Do you need a VPN for that?

Not specific to the service you ask, but I find VPN and IPTV is related also to the local ISP provider in Thailand. For example my TOT fiber works with my IPTV without VPN until early evenings when I need to sometimes (not always) turn a VPN on to stop the IPTV buffering. Each ISP must be different I suppose.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, gianna said:

I have had a very good experience with IPTVATV as they offer good services. IPTVATV is certainly the best platform to watch audio and video content. With good picture and sound quality, what else can one ask for.

I just looked at their website. Seems interesting but I am not a Android box person. They do not advertise any way of using a computer to view their system only via APK on a android device. No Windows apps or even a m3U link so for me not interested.