Paid fast track possibilities at Suvarnabhumi

Felt 35

Put on a good quality mask, stay away from people if you can, keeps hands off of surfaces and face, even wear some plastic gloves if you must, carry a bottle of hand wash and clean hands after fingerprint at immigration and hope for the best, suffice to say, no guarantee where your going that it won't be there to greet you.

Safe travels and good luck.

• Like 1

Here's the link for Bangkok Flight Services (BFS - Flight Services).  Inbound/Outbound.

You can book them online, but you may want to call/email to make sure services are available.  Believe they are but better to confirm before you pay / have to wait for a refund.

Also, if it is for the next few weeks - as the other poster mentioned - save your money.  The whole airport is likely to be empty in and outbound.

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/home/bfs-services/premium-airport-services/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Put on a good quality mask, stay away from people if you can, keeps hands off of surfaces and face, even wear some plastic gloves if you must, carry a bottle of hand wash and clean hands after fingerprint at immigration and hope for the best, suffice to say, no guarantee where your going that it won't be there to greet you.

Safe travels and good luck.

You seem a bit paranoid. 

23 hours ago, varun said:

Paid fast track services have been discontinued

Only available by default (free) to holders of BOI extension-of-stays, diplomatic visas and some other categories

You can get a 1 year membership to TLM (Thailand Longstay Management) for 20,000 THB per year which gives you unlimited in-&-Out Fast Track at Swampy (BKK).

Obviously only worth it if you're a frequent traveller (I used it approx 40 times last year so worked out around 500THB a time). 

To the OP: BKK was really quiet when I passed through going out on Feb 4th & coming back on Feb 19th... Can only think it's got even quieter since then

Edited by Mike Teavee

16 hours ago, tpkhk said:

Here's the link for Bangkok Flight Services (BFS - Flight Services).  Inbound/Outbound.

You can book them online, but you may want to call/email to make sure services are available.  Believe they are but better to confirm before you pay / have to wait for a refund.

Also, if it is for the next few weeks - as the other poster mentioned - save your money.  The whole airport is likely to be empty in and outbound.

https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/home/bfs-services/premium-airport-services/

Before I got my TLM Membership I booked with these guys, but was travelling to DM not BKK, I contacted them once I'd realised my mistake & they refunded my card immediately, no problems.