BANGKOK
Kenny202

Wholemeal bread flour supply in Thailand

Just wondering if anyone has a supplier for wholemeal bread flour, even white bread flour as I make a lot of bread. Currently buy my bread flour from Makro but they don't seem to have wholemeal, nor do the bakery supply shops in Khon Kaen. I have seen it in Tops but last time was ridiculously expensive, would work out about $8 a loaf. If I can find a supplier somewhere I'd buy 10kg sacks of white and wholemeal

32 minutes ago, NiwPix said:

Try these guys:

https://www.schmidt.co.th/en/

They have a pretty large selection of everything bakery. They will ship to your location.

200bht/kg seems a bit expensive.

I buy from YoK in ChiangMai for 40bht/kg

Contact United Flour Mills Thailand. They have bakeries and baking schools. Three in BKK and one in CNX. maybe more. They sell bulk flour in a lot of different grades. Plain white flour was 1050 baht for 22.5 kilo bag. Beware info is one year old.

8 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Contact United Flour Mills Thailand. They have bakeries and baking schools. Three in BKK and one in CNX. maybe more. They sell bulk flour in a lot of different grades. Plain white flour was 1050 baht for 22.5 kilo bag. Beware info is one year old.

I buy TFM plain white bread flour for 32bht/kg ....... 31bht/kg for more than 10 bags .......... (YoK)

United All purpose flour @ 23bht/kg.

How come your bulk price is more than my kilogram price?

I buy Swann white bread flour at bakery supply shop for 28 baht kg and I only buy about 4kg bags at a time. I think it's about 34 baht in Makro. Wholemeal flour for 40 baht sounds good 🙂