BANGKOK
webfact

Video: 'Jazz woman' says she was in the right, blames truck driver and intends to fight case

On 2/26/2020 at 12:15 PM, brokenbone said:

agreed, and hard too

I do not agree. I did not intend to suggest he should have ploughed into the Jazz with malice. But because it was the best solution for all involved. But he had a split second to make a decision and it looks like his reactions took over.

12 hours ago, brokenbone said:

it really should be taught in traffic school that if an accident is inevitable,

it is better to hit the object if the object carries less weight then the driver

Especially if they're going in the same direction.

1 hour ago, Farangwithaplan said:

I do not agree. I did not intend to suggest he should have ploughed into the Jazz with malice. But because it was the best solution for all involved. But he had a split second to make a decision and it looks like his reactions took over.

it was when an old biker told me, that if a dog run in front of me,

i should rather accelerate to forcefully push it away,

then try to take evasive action.

i was pondering his suggestion for months and realized he was spot on,

it works too, the problem is our instinct to take evasive action even tho we

fully recognize its not going to work

Well there is the little problem of the extra mass of a car rather than a dog..

I am an old biker, too.. and I can explain why your old biker friend would say such a thing.

When you accelerate on a bike the rear suspension squats and the front gets lighter. A dog hitting the single front wheel when less loaded, due to acceleration means less likely for bike to not stay upright.

That has nothing to do with the situation with the jazz and truck.

No indicators as far as I can see.obviously not using the mirror,cutting across the lanes.then flees the scene.i just wonder if she's even got a license.nice lady in total denial as usual.

ive been fined 500b (mugged)a couple of times at a checkpoint for being in the wrong lane and being white.she will probably get the same as it's only Burmese who shouldn't be in Thailand.i have a phobia about white cars with black windows and driven by a woman and steer well clear of them.

Woman 66% at fault, she’d have been 100% at fault if it wasn’t for the fact that the truck was driving too fast. If they had been going a bit slower they would have been able to avoid her bad driving. She will get away with it because the victims are not Thai, sadly.