Pattaya: Brit attacked because of jealousy over having more custom than next door beer bar

webfact

there is a crazy bitch of a bar owner in soi 13/1, Yamamoto she bottled my friend, (ON VIDEO) over a year ago, and its still not settled she is friendly with the cops say no more, she has attacked other people before, total nutter, her weak UK husband is a total winker

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

Looks like he’s disabled so I reckon he did alright. Your dignity is restored 55

7108C6FD-2B00-4317-A9F9-AF0A4879C7C5.png

It's bad but i had to make this joke , i see in this picture that he really has only his left hand , he's missing his right hand on it . Anywho, i hope they catch the bastards , 6 against 1 . That's hands i mean . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

having a broken head may be nothing to be ashamed him ( being outnumbered 3 to 1) but it does not speak well of the thai cowards

nor the pratt s on here who think it's funny when a countryman gets beaten up while outnumbered

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ludo55 said:

Adam has damaged tendons from a plate glass door accident, rendering one hand useless, he came out of it ok

That explains it.........i was assuming an amputated hand from the facebook clip posted

Hope the guy does the sensible thing and sells up...........its just not worth it

Edited by thaiflyer1

41 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

there is a crazy bitch of a bar owner in soi 13/1, Yamamoto she bottled my friend, (ON VIDEO) over a year ago, and its still not settled she is friendly with the cops say no more, she has attacked other people before, total nutter, her weak UK husband is a total winker

Total winker????????

farang NO wear facemask, fined 5000000000000 baht

farang try to do business, farang no win.  no win for farang.  sorry farang impossible.  if thai hurt hand, farang pay.  if thai get farang blood on hands, farang pay.  farang no win.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

And for who Danny Carlton was their most legendary player!

Well done, go to the top of the class.

I read it in a pre fight article on the BBC Sport website last week; not much clever about that.

I get the Danny Carlton name now. No thoughts of changing to Kevin Ellison?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

You'd have thought someone would have given him a hand!

Have noticed, when there is a fight, Thais will help each other. If you are Farang, you are on your own, no other Farang will help.

It is never going to stop as long as the fine for assault is only 500 Baht.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Damrongsak said:

I saw this wondrous snippet from that full story: Police Lieutenant Chanikarn Puenpinit said the alleged attack could damage the image of tourism in the city, best known for its round-the-clock adult industry and as a safe-haven for foreign criminals.

Oh, that made me laugh. If those are what makes the place famous, can you be surprised when family folk don't come?