BANGKOK
webfact

Anutin hits back at claim that money lured former Future Forward MPs to his party

Anutin hits back at claim that money lured former Future Forward MPs to his party

anut-26.jpg

File photo ©isranews.org

Bhumjaithai party leader Anutin Charnvirakul has cried foul over the leak on social media of a telephone conversation, apparently between two former members of the now defunct Future Forward party.

In the conversation, reportedly between former Future Forward election candidate Adisak Sombatkham and Samlee Raksuthi, a former Future Forward party-list MP who defected to the government coalition Bhumjaithai party, the latter is heard saying that he doesn’t deny that money could have been a factor in the mass defection of MPs.

Nine Future Forward MPs, including Mr. Samlee, have now officially joined the Bhumjaithai party after the Constitutional Court dissolved the party last Friday over a loan the party took from its then party leader, Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/anutin-hits-back-at-claim-that-money-lured-former-future-forward-mps-to-his-party/

thaipbs.jpg
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, webfact said:

the latter is heard saying that he doesn’t deny that money could have been a factor in the mass defection of MPs.

that admission should be enough for the government to take him to court and will follow FF party fate .... or is he part of the "gang" and nothing will happen to his party

Bhumjumthai epitomize money politics, their leader is Newin for Christ sake... Yeah Anutin i am sure they just thought lets have a made up conversation about money.....

• Like 2

Yep, 100% As soon as they wheel this guy out, you know the accusations are true and have hurt. He's the enforcer, so anyone wondering what on earth he has that anyone wants, it's nastiness. The guy's a thug, pure and simple.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

Yep, 100% As soon as they wheel this guy out, you know the accusations are true and have hurt. He's the enforcer, so anyone wondering what on earth he has that anyone wants, it's nastiness. The guy's a thug, pure and simple.

You'll find that common throughout this government.

26 minutes ago, Yadon Toploy said:

You'll find that common throughout this government.

That's true, but this guy has also done jail time. Allegedly. Most of the others are army thugs - never been caught and prosecuted. One of the privileges flowing from people that owe you I suppose.

2 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Well Derr!! These idiots cant think of anything else. Of course its money.

These people lack ability, so hobbies are out, looks dont exist, so money is needed.

If i was butt ugly, boring and incompitent money would probably control me too.

If that is a photo of you, I am not surprised you are so unhappy with life!

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Mavideol said:

that admission should be enough for the government to take him to court and will follow FF party fate .... or is he part of the "gang" and nothing will happen to his party

Yep