Anutin hits back at claim that money lured former Future Forward MPs to his party

webfact

Anutin hits back at claim that money lured former Future Forward MPs to his party

anut-26.jpg

File photo ©isranews.org

Bhumjaithai party leader Anutin Charnvirakul has cried foul over the leak on social media of a telephone conversation, apparently between two former members of the now defunct Future Forward party.

In the conversation, reportedly between former Future Forward election candidate Adisak Sombatkham and Samlee Raksuthi, a former Future Forward party-list MP who defected to the government coalition Bhumjaithai party, the latter is heard saying that he doesn’t deny that money could have been a factor in the mass defection of MPs.

Nine Future Forward MPs, including Mr. Samlee, have now officially joined the Bhumjaithai party after the Constitutional Court dissolved the party last Friday over a loan the party took from its then party leader, Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/anutin-hits-back-at-claim-that-money-lured-former-future-forward-mps-to-his-party/

thaipbs.jpg
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, webfact said:

the latter is heard saying that he doesn’t deny that money could have been a factor in the mass defection of MPs.

that admission should be enough for the government to take him to court and will follow FF party fate .... or is he part of the "gang" and nothing will happen to his party

17 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

Yep, 100% As soon as they wheel this guy out, you know the accusations are true and have hurt. He's the enforcer, so anyone wondering what on earth he has that anyone wants, it's nastiness. The guy's a thug, pure and simple.

You'll find that common throughout this government.

26 minutes ago, Yadon Toploy said:

You'll find that common throughout this government.

That's true, but this guy has also done jail time. Allegedly. Most of the others are army thugs - never been caught and prosecuted. One of the privileges flowing from people that owe you I suppose.

2 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Well Derr!! These idiots cant think of anything else. Of course its money.

These people lack ability, so hobbies are out, looks dont exist, so money is needed.

If i was butt ugly, boring and incompitent money would probably control me too.

If that is a photo of you, I am not surprised you are so unhappy with life!

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Samlee Raksuthi, a former Future Forward party-list MP who defected to the government coalition Bhumjaithai party, the latter is heard saying that he doesn’t deny that money could have been a factor in the mass defection of MPs.

As with most employment in any official sector, the change of position is either bought or paid for depending on which side of the table you're sitting.

Corruption rules....

16 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

The saddest thing about this whole story is the confirmation of whole rotten to the core the whole system is.

FF has been touted as the new guiding light in Thai politics, somehow heralding a new beginning, a belief held by a lot of the young, as well as the expats observing the event.

Yet when push comes to shove, the pigs always head to the troff. 

For the people that actually 'thought' they were voting for something different, bit of a gut punch.

At the end of the day, same old, same old!

I don't think Thailand can change, at least not in my lifetime!

I kept telling people on the forums that FF was probably nothing more than the latest Thai scam.

They are experts at saying all the right things. But what so many well-meaning expats fail to understand is that they are all influenced and bound by Thai culture and common national characteristics.

They are Thai first and politicians later.