mariage visa, mix funds and income

19 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

When using the money-in-bank method (400K) you only need to prove the foreign origin of the funds once, and that is when applying at your local IO for the 90-day Non Imm O - marriage Visa. 

Not needed then either. From: https://division1.immigration.go.th/download/1551323240904.pdf

image.png.5bc39feac6de7164033f5765dd63f575.png

It is only required for a visa application to get a retirement extension.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not needed then either. From: https://division1.immigration.go.th/download/1551323240904.pdf

image.png.5bc39feac6de7164033f5765dd63f575.png

It is only required for a visa application to get a retirement extension.

Thanks, and I stand corrected (I was indeed confusing with the Non Imm O - retirement Visa application, was a long day).

And so, it makes meeting the financial requirements for the Non Imm O - marriage Visa even easier!

Edited by Peter Denis

I was thinking about the evidence of monthly income(40000 bath), but see now that it must be hardcore proofs from embassy and source.

It will be very difficult to use friends transfers to top up to 40000 bath

Edited by finnsk

1 hour ago, finnsk said:

I was thinking about the evidence of monthly income(40000 bath), but see now that it must be hardcore proofs from embassy and source.

It will be very difficult to use friends transfers to top up to 40000 bath

Yes, using the money-in-bank method and ensuring that you have 400.000K on a thai bank-account (no foreign origin proof required) during 2 months before applying for the 1-year extensions (other 10 months not required), is for sure a much easier road to meet the financial requirements for a Non Imm O Visa for reason of marriage.