Never seen it so quiet

SERGERAMOS

2 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

Love the internet.   Let's say i go out at 4:00 a.m. and it's very quiet.  What will I do????????????? Run back and start a thread on TV!!!!

I get it.  It's only when you find nirvana and can see everything from the outside looking in.  YouTube comments on someone winning a championship..."When I was 11.......".    Really?????????????

nobody cares about your life and why on a youtube comment?? lol.

Note:  i was just at the local market and I've never seen it so busy.  Everyone told me, "Farang, this is the busiest in history!!! You are part of history!!!"    

Really???????????????????????????????????

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, denb said:

yes, i arrived around 8 pm on Friday night from Penang, omg, never seen it so quiet. no queues or any think, 5 min's or less i was picking my bag up.

No no no. Don’t say things like this. Many posters here still want to believe that the Chinese are arriving by the thousands daily. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

Lol. Going back home might end up with a 14 day quarantine.

Might be 30 days quarantine soon.  Chinese man found that did not get sick for 27 days after exposure

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-incubation/coronavirus-incubation-could-be-as-long-as-27-days-chinese-provincial-government-says-idUSKCN20G06W?fbclid=IwAR0myKNyYXXfUVrXE2i03GrQvLaSrZ92tCgXzvgG1s82LKoNe_uzQfHbCgg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SERGERAMOS said:

Just got off a half empty plane from Manchester to swampy and I can't believe how quiet it is got through imigration I kid you not 5 mins 

You should travel more.

Its the same all round the world

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Strange how we haven't heard of not one immigration officer coming down with his,

You know even after you post a message you can go back to edit or delete it. Double negatives tend to take the edge off your startling revelations.

17 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Many posters here still want to believe that the Chinese are arriving by the thousands

Yes. What everyone is really interested in in reading about is how someone was on a plane that wasn't full.  Incidentally, I doubt even in the best of times that 1000's of Chinese tourists flew to Thailand from Manchester every day.

Edited by Suradit69

20 hours ago, SERGERAMOS said:

Just got off a half empty plane from Manchester to swampy and I can't believe how quiet it is got through imigration I kid you not 5 mins 

Ah....so when they announce the February tourist arrival figures we can expect a year on year increase of 5% on account of tourists being attracted by the efficient airport immigration officers.

I agree with the airport being low on travelers. I took the Corona express from DMK to Singapore yesterday. Most noticeable was the lack of Chinese tourists (also noticed that the noise level was down) The flight which is usually close to full was about 25%. Singapore airport also had a lack of travelers.

21 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

I just read that UAE have put a travel ban(?) to Thailand for their people.

That would be another hard hit.

I had booked a flight from Dublin to UAE /bkk . I then read UAE are stopping all flights for their citizens to Thailand and Italy.  Now 12 dead in Italy and who knows how many have died in Thailand. 

I've reluctantly canceled my flight , personally I'm more worried about picking the virus up along the way and transmitting it to my young son in thailand then having problems getting home again .... more countries will follow suit I think , making travelling virtually impossible . 

• Like 1