Never seen it so quiet

SERGERAMOS

22 hours ago, BritTim said:

I doubt this was clickbait, just a little misleading. He started his trip in Manchester, and arrived at Swampy. There are many airlines providing cheap tickets with one stop. Many people do not regard their intermediate stop on a flight from home to Thailand as significant.

How can it be 'misleading', when "direct" was not quoted anywhere in the OP?  The OP simply made an accurate comment.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, SERGERAMOS said:

I can't believe how quiet it is got through imigration I kid you not 5 mins

For long time the authorities have talked about educating more immigration officers and reducing queue lanes; seems like their effort begin to work...????

1 hour ago, Macthehat said:

I had booked a flight from Dublin to UAE /bkk . I then read UAE are stopping all flights for their citizens to Thailand and Italy.  Now 12 dead in Italy and who knows how many have died in Thailand. 

I've reluctantly canceled my flight

I guess there are plenty of pubs/bars in Dublin, you won't miss much. :smile:

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2020 at 3:02 PM, poohy said:

No you are totally wrong!

Etihad Emirates Quatar to name 3

HE DIDN'T SAY NON STOP there's a difference between direct same airline and non stop ...funnily enough  no stop

he must be a liberal 

On 2/26/2020 at 5:12 PM, Ventenio said:

Love the internet.   Let's say i go out at 4:00 a.m. and it's very quiet.  What will I do????????????? Run back and start a thread on TV!!!!

I get it.  It's only when you find nirvana and can see everything from the outside looking in.  YouTube comments on someone winning a championship..."When I was 11.......".    Really?????????????

nobody cares about your life and why on a youtube comment?? lol.

Note:  i was just at the local market and I've never seen it so busy.  Everyone told me, "Farang, this is the busiest in history!!! You are part of history!!!"    

And yet, here you are clicking on and then commenting on this story you went out of your way to criticize. Truly, we are living in a clown world.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:02 AM, poohy said:

HE DIDN'T SAY NON STOP there's a difference between direct same airline and non stop ...funnily enough  no stop

None of the airlines you mention have direct flights from Manchester to Bangkok either.  Direct flights would have the same flight number for both sectors and that isn't the case here.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:02 AM, poohy said:

No thats incorrect. A Direct flight is where the flight number doesnt change even if you stop enroute. An example would have been the original Eva service out of Gatwick to Bangkok which stopped enroute in Vienna prior to them moving to Heathrow when it changed to non stop

The three airlines you mention dont have the same flight numbers for both sectors Manchester through to Bangkok.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...