Corona-Virus, don't panic, personal experience in Pattaya

galenjones

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 9:12 PM, Brunolem said:

If the coronavirus was a milder version of the seasonal flu, they certainly wouldn't have shut down their economy, a decision that is going to cost hundreds of billions of dollars, with worldwide repercussions for months on end, or more...

I disagree!

I think the worldwide cost will be in the trillions.

1500 Facebook "Friends" !!!

That's about all I needed to read to get an understanding of the nature of the OP. But I read a couple pages anyway just for laughs.

Some 5 years ago, I signed up to Facebook for some stupid reason. Then I never opened it again.

But Zuckerberg keeps sending me these "friend suggestions" almost everyday, frequently with names that I can not even pronounce, often in obscure parts of the world that I've never even heard of.

But the most ridiculous ones are when I see a "friend suggestion" that was scraped from my own contact list, contacts whom I would now classify as enemies more than friends!

My friends are real people who I have personal contact with, not some insecure, lonely stranger somewhere else in the world.

15 hours ago, neeray said:

1500 Facebook "Friends" !!!

That's about all I needed to read to get an understanding of the nature of the OP. But I read a couple pages anyway just for laughs.

Some 5 years ago, I signed up to Facebook for some stupid reason. Then I never opened it again.

But Zuckerberg keeps sending me these "friend suggestions" almost everyday, frequently with names that I can not even pronounce, often in obscure parts of the world that I've never even heard of.

But the most ridiculous ones are when I see a "friend suggestion" that was scraped from my own contact list, contacts whom I would now classify as enemies more than friends!

My friends are real people who I have personal contact with, not some insecure, lonely stranger somewhere else in the world.

Why dont you just connect with your real friends on facebook and ignore all the other suggestions ?

If you have personal contact with all your real friends , they must all either live in the same area or you travel a lot to see them