BANGKOK

16 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

would make senses and probably an improvement too.

listening to the same people spout their political opinions every day... or whatever you have both read on the news... telling the same story that they told you yesterday or 30 minutes ago... and after you inform them, they continue w/the story anyway... not really an improvement on solitude... I like to go out w/friends [Ross and Rachel and Chandler], but not live with them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A place to yourself in LOS is easily affordable. If I had flatmates that wanted to watch sports on the tv I'd go mental.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, kenk24 said:

should that read shared by 3-4 guys getting really sick and <deleted> off at each other? 

as challenging as it is to live w/a wife, I think guys would be much more difficult and throw in typical old age and the dementia element with grumpy old man syndrome and it is not pleasant... 

If that happened you simply move on, no issue in that, not as if you MUST stay there is it. Free to go whenever you like in that situation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

I guess that would depend on the investment... that was always the old hippie ideal... you can have more if you share, but people get on each others nerves in close proximity and as I get older, I find that often times, when people get on each others nerves later in life, they have less tolerance for trying to get along... and between grumpy old man syndrome and the inevitable beginning signs of dementia, people can get tedious...

many years ago, a friend moved in to a condo complex with a big pool... I went to visit him and he had all these new friends, each he told me was interesting... and they would sit around the pool and chat... I went back a year later and the same guys were there, all sitting separately, pretty much fed up with each other... 

I think (dont know) the OP is based on renting a shared property so freedom t go would be there if not suited.

• Like 1