Jump to content

Affirmation of freedom to marry

Recommended Posts

Got my appointment booked at the UK embassy already. As far as I understand it, I need to get it translated to Thai and taken somewhere to be approved by the Thai government. Can someone guide me through that please? Cheers!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to get it translated into Thai and next have the translation and document from the embassy certified by the Thai ministry of foreign affairs, consular department. (The translation agency can do this for you, for a fee).


Consular affairs department is located at Chang Wattana road, just before immigration. If you do it yourself you can submit the documents and have it returned to you by EMS.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...