Trump campaign says it is suing New York Times over Russia opinion piece

webfact

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

IMO just more deflection and red meat for his supporters. Also cowardly as the President cannot be counter sued for his false statements, his vile insults aimed at individuals and so on. One hopes his continuing campaign attacking the fabric of Western society will severely backfire with an massive vote to remove him from Office in 11/20.

But why wait one year after publication? All I can think of as reasonable explanation is the upcoming elections.

• Like 2

Just now, stevenl said:

But why wait one year after publication? All I can think of as reasonable explanation is the upcoming elections.

Fair enough. At the same time how much longer will US voters put up with the man with his constant efforts to suppress Freedom of Speech which one reads is allegedly untouchable for US citizens. Seems to me Dems are not currently leveraging the very rich field of trumps attacks on the Constitution. I hope the Dems do not waste the excellent opportunity to remove trump with internal bickering.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Ah, you have to understand the left wing liberal PC mentality.

Any media sources they approve of and comments they like and approve of are "totally unbiased, free press".

And media sources they don't approve of and comments they don't lie or approve of are "biased, fake news from fascists, nazis, racists, etc etc etc.

Unfortunately, they are completely intolerant of any view but theirs, and believe destroying different views by any means is acceptable.

We were having a very civilized discussion here.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

Your opinion ,My opinion there is two sides to everything. Thank god Mr. Trump has his twitter feed using it to get his message across as a expression of freedom of speech while  not relying  on the opposition media ! 

Read through that wiki article about the history of the media and how its changed and evolved through out the years! Not good, imop could be the damnation of the western society 

Most of his messages are lies, I.e. Crowdstrike is an Ukrainian company, lol!

• Like 2