Trump campaign says it is suing New York Times over Russia opinion piece

webfact

15 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

Wiki is very left. Big example tje climate scan.

11 minutes ago, stevenl said:

That is what happens when the scientific consensus is against you, nothing to do with left or right.

Exactly. Most conservative governments in the world support it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

The occurrence of negative opinions of Mr. Trump , spurned in  part by hatred, ignorance and vindictiveness has spread far and wide in the activist liberal news media especially when it comes to the Russia hoax imop. So many articles about this bias

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/555092743/study-news-coverage-of-trump-more-negative-than-for-other-presidents

Trump / Pence 2020

You're funny!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

false opinion article

How can an opinion be false? The ever-lying liar just sues everyone with a different opinion... Hopefully he looses every court-case and more! Never in the history of mankind there was a bigger baby president. He truly is the Biggest ????

1 hour ago, Chiphigh said:

Long overdue these lying narrative spinning rags were called out 

Its not the papers view. Its an opinion.

Much like hanity and carlson and ingraham are not journalists, they are opinion and entertainers. Basically they are just clowns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Don't dream. He will accuse the lefties to spread the virus to discredit him and soon we will see dozens of posts from the Trumpers' brigade on TVF supporting his claim.

Stop being ridiculous .

Trump will not say that and TV posters wouldnt support his claim, even if he was to say that   

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Stop being ridiculous .

Trump will not say that and TV posters wouldnt support his claim, even if he was to say that   

We'll see.... that was just a slight overstatement. For sure, he will blame someone else for it and Trumpers will buy it.

Edited by candide

I wish we could sue trump for all the lies and recup some of the wasted tax payer dollars babysitting him during his wayyy to numerous golf trips!on a side note it will be interesting to see how he handles this market crisis it will be a test of the man I have a bad feeling he will come up short

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, simple1 said:

No. At the time of the press conference it had already been announced there were 60 Corvid 19 sufferers in the US. trump is very well known for his amazing indifference to detail / facts.

He did mention in his news conference the support he was getting from congress while mentioning he will do what ever it takes.

Unfortunately the haters are hell bent on finding a needle in the hay stack to lambaste him!

nancy and chuck need to think of Americans and come togeather to help fight this current situation! Some help from the bias msm wouldn't hurt either 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, CaptRon2 said:

Your post is not only off topic, it is also a great example of childish name calling. They are just clowns? Not an example of clownish behavior, they have different views then you so they are automatically declared to be clowns. Kindergarten playgrounds is where I would expect to here the wording of your post repeated, it contributes nothing to the discussion the adults are trying to have.

My post was directly on topic, its about someones opinion that trump doesnt like so he is sueing them. 

Yes those 3 talking heads are not journalists, they only offer opinions which are factually wrong. They are clowns with no interest in truth.

23 hours ago, JulesMad said:

How can an opinion be false? The ever-lying liar just sues everyone with a different opinion... Hopefully he looses every court-case and more! Never in the history of mankind there was a bigger baby president. He truly is the Biggest ????

The opinion article  carried false statements 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:59 PM, candide said:

Most of his messages are lies, I.e. Crowdstrike is an Ukrainian company, lol!

One again you are mistaken .

Trump stated that Crowdstrike is Ukrainian owned and their webserver is located in Ukraine.

That isnt a lie, that is the truth 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Trump stated that Crowdstrike is Ukrainian owned and their webserver is located in Ukraine.

Wrong. Trump did say it is an Ukrainian company in a phone call to Fox and Friends.

"A lot of it had to do, they say, with Ukraine,” Trump said. “They have the server, right? From the DNC ... they gave the server to CrowdStrike — or whatever it’s called — which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian, and I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI has never gotten that server. That’s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?”

https://www.vox.com/2019/11/22/20977752/trump-fox-friends-crowdstrike-ukraine-impeachment-conspiracy-theory

So he did say it is an Ukrainian company, owned by an Ukrainian, and that the DNC server is in Ukraine (lol, they used cloud computing on 140 servers).  Which are all ridiculous lies!

You are also wrong that the owner is Ukrainian. The guy is American and born in Russia. There is no particular link between Crowdstrike and Ukraine.

BTW, Crowdstrike is listed at the Nasdaq, so there is detailed information available at the SEC

https://sec.report/CIK/0001535527

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Not it isnt. There is no evidence the webserver is in ukraine. The founder is russian born.

Seriously the fake news is strong in trump supporters.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Incorrect. From the Crowdstrike website...

• We were founded in California and are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley in Sunnyvale, California. We are one of the fastest growing global companies in cybersecurity today.
  • Our founders have no connections to Ukraine. Suggestions to the contrary are completely false.
  • We have never had physical possession of the DNC servers. We conducted our investigation using a process called “imaging” — an established practice in cyber investigations that involves making a copy of the hard drives and memory. This is standard procedure for cyber investigations.
  • We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, candide said:

It's you who make the ridiculous claim that their server is in Ukraine, with absolutely no proof. Prove it instead of asking me to prove the contrary.

BTW, they Don't even have an office in Ukraine

https://craft.co/crowdstrike/locations

I just asked you where the Crowdstrike server is located , if it isnt in the Ukraine, then, where is it ?

• Haha 1

Just now, sanemax said:

I just asked you where the Crowdstrike server is located , if it isnt in the Ukraine, then, where is it ?

Why should I lose my time to analyse Crowdstrike's infrastructure to check your ridiculous claim. If you claim It's in Ukraine, you need to prove it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Why should I lose my time to analyse Crowdstrike's infrastructure to check your ridiculous claim. If you claim It's in Ukraine, you need to prove it.

Trump suggested that the server is in the Ukraine, you claimed that was a lie, well then, if you dont know where the server is located, how can you say that its a lie ?

• Sad 2