Trump campaign says it is suing New York Times over Russia opinion piece

webfact

Just now, sanemax said:

Trump suggested that the server is in the Ukraine, you claimed that was a lie, well then, if you dont know where the server is located, how can you say that its a lie ?

Trump claimed the DNC server was in Ukraine. There was not one DNC server but 140 as they used cloud computing. So there is not a server in Ukraine, because there is not "one server". Crowdstrike did not take physically possession of the servers. They made a virtual image of them.

On 2/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, PremiumLane said:

Left learning media? What planet are you on? 

Best news I've seen today!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-covington-nick-sandmann-defamation-suit-settled

Lawsuits against “as many as 13 other defendants will be filed in 30 to 40 days.”

Among them: ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, NPR, Slate, The Hill, and Gannett which owns the Cincinnati Inquirer, as well as miscellaneous other small outfits, according to McMurtry. Separate lawsuits against the Washington Post and NBC have already been filed, he added.

Hopefully they all have to pay multi-millions for their unfair, biased coverage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, muzley said:

Hopefully they all have to pay multi-millions for their unfair, biased coverage.

He does not do that to win. His lawyers know he won't. He just wants to pretend he is a victim.

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It doesn’t seem to bother you that Trump is parroting information fed to him by Russia?

My point was that it wasnt a lie by Trump, because he believed it to be true at the time 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

My point was that it wasnt a lie by Trump, because he believed it to be true at the time 

My point is he seems to believe many things which are not true.

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

My point is he seems to believe many things which are not true.

Lets stick to this subject .

He had information that crowdstrikes servers were located in the Ukraine and that is what he stated .

Maybe he was wrong about that (Was he, does anyone know where those servers are located ?) or maybe he wasn't, point was that it wasnt a lie by him

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He had information that crowdstrikes servers were located in the Ukraine and that is what he stated .

Maybe he was wrong about that (Was he, does anyone know where those servers are located ?) or maybe he wasn't, point was that it wasnt a lie by him

There’s no ‘maybe’ about it.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

The more you keep defending the indefensible, the more ludicrous it gets.

• Like 2