Video: Grown man viciously attacks kid outside computer games shop in Thonburi - just teaching him a lesson says attacker

webfact

Video: Grown man viciously attacks kid outside computer games shop in Thonburi - just teaching him a lesson says attacker

6pm1_VI.jpg

Thai caption: How dare you act above your station!!

CCTV caught the moments when a 30 year old man dragged a boy out of a computer games shop and mercilessly beat him.

The man claimed that the boy was not respecting his elders and betters; he wouldn't obey his parents so someone had to put him straight.

However, the beating appeared to be far more than a clip round the ear. 

The boy - named only as "A" - was repeatedly kicked and punched. Even after he managed to get up he was assaulted again and left unconscious outside the shop in the Saen Suk area of Muang Chonburi. 

Rescue services later took him to hospital with a swollen head. The Saen Suk police were notified following the attack on Tuesday evening.

Yesterday the police arrested Sutthipong, 30. 

He said that the boy was acting like he was Mr Big and not respecting his elders. He would not listen to his parents so he decided this was the only way to teach the boy a lesson. 

Sutthipong is now in custody on a charge of assault. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-27

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Too harsh for sure but these shops are a huge problem.  Kids are addicted to these games like a drug.  It's horrible for the parents too.  What needs to be done is these shops simply need to be shut down.  Of course the govt does nothing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Anyone at TVF news watch the video before write the story? 

The 30 year old stolen the kids phone BEFORE the bashing. 

The 30 year old bash the kid because he was angry the kid tell the police the 30 year old stolen his phone. 

Then the kid report the bashing to the police. 

All that information in the video.

The original story says it was from Bangkok News. Says nothing about who stole who's phone, so how do we poor TVF posters know anything.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

That was an incredibly uncomfortable viewing, how can any man justify a beating like that.  The teen was down on the ground, is that really a reason to give him a good stomping on as well.  Its sickening to watch thai society accept these things as normal.

Every time I see a video on the news when a man is down on the ground it's like the thing to do as they always kick to the head or stomp the upper area and if there are many around they all gang up (not the by stander) 

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Grown man viciously attacks kid outside computer games shop in Thonburi - just teaching him a lesson says attacker

I know how he feels ,I admit he was over the top . but he's right about the kids that they don't give a flying frits about anything or anybody. they don't even care about themselves.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, digger70 said:

I know how he feels ,I admit he was over the top . but he's right about the kids that they don't give a flying frits about anything or anybody. they don't even care about themselves.

That was horrible.

Don't know what you're on about my kids are lovely.

• Like 1