Video: Grown man viciously attacks kid outside computer games shop in Thonburi - just teaching him a lesson says attacker

webfact

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That was horrible.

Don't know what you're on about my kids are lovely.

Your maybe very Lucky .but don't forget that you only See what they are like at Home . there are Many kids that are Angels at Home BUT Absolutely A holes and criminals away from home . I know from experience. Been there first hand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Have you ever been in Glasgow or London, or any big UK city? These things don't just happen in Thailand.

I was waiting for this comment/comments, he did not say this only happens in Thailand, no one else did either I think

You just felt like you had to defend thailand ????

Thailand is alot more violent than UK, and fights are far more deadlier and dangerous, everything not bolted to the ground is used against you, in Thailand a fight can be kill or be killed moment easy.

4 hours ago, digger70 said:

Your maybe very Lucky .but don't forget that you only See what they are like at Home . there are Many kids that are Angels at Home BUT Absolutely A holes and criminals away from home . I know from experience. Been there first hand.

Most kids are quite average or good. It is only a fraction that are really worthless and/or bad. Kids need time to mature and improve. None deserve the beating this kid got.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, digger70 said:

I know how he feels ,I admit he was over the top . but he's right about the kids that they don't give a flying frits about anything or anybody. they don't even care about themselves.

So extreme cowardly violence is condoned by you.

Violence achieves nothing except hatred and often more violence, and the type violence depicted in the video is disgusting

17 hours ago, Davo369 said:

I would love to meet that idiot in person face to face and give him the same treatment 

Well you know his name and where he is. He shouldn't be too hard to find. Be sure to post your video on here afterwards.

Edited by emptypockets
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ta158 said:

I was waiting for this comment/comments, he did not say this only happens in Thailand, no one else did either I think

You just felt like you had to defend thailand ????

Thailand is alot more violent than UK, and fights are far more deadlier and dangerous, everything not bolted to the ground is used against you, in Thailand a fight can be kill or be killed moment easy.

This is absolute rubbish, I can walk through the busiest parts of Bangkok and Pattaya with no fear of being attacked, I am not saying it can't happen, but the odds are stacked against it, I could never walk about in Glasgow feeling safe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

And to share a cell with a big blackman 

Max, you always have to bring sex into the topic, please refrain, there are posters on here with a very nervous disposition!

????

Edited by roo860

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

So extreme cowardly violence is condoned by you.

Violence achieves nothing except hatred and often more violence, and the type violence depicted in the video is disgusting

You didn't read my post did you .I said that he went over the top, meaning that he went to far . all same thing for to much violence.  ????

On 2/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, webfact said:

He said that the boy was acting like he was Mr Big and not respecting his elders

Please, Please, Oh Please, can I be left alone in a locked room with him for just 5 minutes.........I guarantee he will learn very quickly what it is to respect another human being........

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2020 at 11:30 AM, Dmaxdan said:

Well, this coward certainly doesn't fall into the category of 'Betters.'

Respect has to be earned and not just given because you are older.

What this thug needs is knee capping with no anesthetic and see how big, bold and brave he is then. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Davo369 said:

I don't know what age you are, but I'm still in my prime. If anything was to happen it will be behind closed doors, not showing it on TV

Just be sure to wear some protection, and use only water based lubricants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:04 PM, stouricks said:

The original story says it was from Bangkok News. Says nothing about who stole who's phone, so how do we poor TVF posters know anything.

The TVF news team should watch the video. They post it. Watch it before write the story.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, possum1931 said:

This is absolute rubbish, I can walk through the busiest parts of Bangkok and Pattaya with no fear of being attacked, I am not saying it can't happen, but the odds are stacked against it, I could never walk about in Glasgow feeling safe.

So that makes Thailand a less violent country because you dont FEEL unsafe? No matter what people like you will always say Europe is worse no matter what.

You can easily search online on this subject.

I have been to London and never felt unsafe, neither in Thailand too but I'm not naive and stupid to assume all Thailand is safe and not violent and I read news in thai language everyday so I know what types of crimes occurring here... alot of shootings and stabbings over petty stuff and misunderstandings.

I'm sure you miss or dont pay attention to all the other violence that this site reports, last week or something a thai man did attempted murder on Norwegian over a taxi fare...

• Sad 2

On 2/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, Yinn said:

Anyone at TVF news watch the video before write the story? 

The 30 year old stolen the kids phone BEFORE the bashing. 

The 30 year old bash the kid because he was angry the kid tell the police the 30 year old stolen his phone. 

Then the kid report the bashing to the police. 

All that information in the video.

Thaivisa did not write the story, 77kaoded, wrote it.

All that information is in the OP.

22 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You will not understand it. You not learn Thai yet.

Irespective of anything else Yinn there is no excuse for violence in any form for any reason.

When a thug beats a child and no person intervenes, it speaks volumes about a community attitude.