Video: Grown man viciously attacks kid outside computer games shop in Thonburi - just teaching him a lesson says attacker

webfact

I am in NO WAY CONDONING the behaviour, but we were not there, we have no idea what occurred between the two persons involved, or did the perpetrator feel threatened , or what may have occurred in the lead up.

The use of violence is in no way accpetable, although they were carrying the chemical, which indicates the possibilty of previous threats, bashings , fear.

14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

And you think that that makes you qualified "to speak for most Thais"?!  It doesn't any more than it makes you qualified to speak for most Europeans!

I am 100% British but that doesn't put me in a position to be able to speak on behalf of most Britons, does it?

okey i aint speaking for, im sharing their thoughts, what many think.  but i guess you know more of thailand and what thais think than me like most farangs, well i just grew up here went to thai school and mostly only hang around thais what do i know of thailand and what thais think.

you must be fun at parties