SWMAPY How long Immi queues exiting for 1935 flight?

RubbaJohnny

Often arrive 3 hrs early as recommended around 1630 for my regular flight, which is when check in staff open.

Bag drop and passport check bareley  5 mins as already checked in online.Exit queue at Immigration seems to be 15-20 mins before locked into  Land of the so called duty free for a meal and siesta at the gate. I've learnt over the years once theyve got your bag and you identify self to gate captain you can nod off.

However be grateful to know if any frequent flyers have noted are there.I dont mind allowing extra time if it significantly busier.

1. Much longer queues at immigration going OUT the corona exodus?

or I would imagine

2 Much shorter as the papers reporting so few tourists etc

I realize every day is a unique dynamic situation but reading media reports and seeing photos of empty airports yesterday.

Also are there any countries imposing Quarantine on travellers from Thailand apart form Israel?

I hope to visit inter alia Qatar Canada Ireland , Portugal , France , Czech Republic Finland and Russia Kazakstan then direct back here.

Of course each nation will have health advisories but if any above are know to have blocks be handing in planning my Itinerary ,.

I have no plans to visit the top 8 riskiest Honkers,Singapore  places USA Iran Japan Korea China Italy etc

Edited by RubbaJohnny
typo

Thanks I guess early always better than late, though trying to minimize time in possible infection areas, while self check in helps , cannot do much about immi, last week when placing hands on scanner , an immi assistant albeit wearing a mask, helped position my fingers with her bare hand !!