Passport verifying

Hi everyone sorry if this wrong place i am dave 56 from london made the move in October just received my 1st year extension all good then the wife said I should get a yellow book i went to local office in Si Rattana where i have everything I thought they need but 1 thing they want is my passport guaranteed from uk embassy i did point out that the marriage certificate has my passport details in thai and stamped by mofa in bangkok anyway what i wanted ask was do the embassy do this service has anyone got any experience with this request thank you for any help you can give  

Thank you joe for quick reply applicate the time you took to answer and I would like to thank you as you have gave me some really good advice when I first moved here about getting my extension of stay which I got last week take care 

11 minutes ago, kdrayong said:

What would you do with a new passport if your country has no embassy or consulate in Thailand?

Not sure but the Department Consular Affairs of MFA might certify a copy of in that case.

They will issue a emergency travel document in the case of a passport being lost for those that do not have a embassy here.

• Thanks 1