Massage in Pattaya

ttac

Hi All,

Been away from Pattaya for almost 2 years and just returned for a few weeks work. Looking for a great massage lady on the West/Beach side of Pattaya anywhere from Soi 1 down to Soi 13 or so over to Sai 3

Went over to Savanna in Naklua the other night. Reception had a face like a torn pocket and the lady doing the massage looked similarly downtrodden. After 5 minutes of her very randomly pushing lightly on my leg, I told her enough, got my clothes on and left (First since I first came her in 94 that I have done that).

It's always hit and miss no matter where you go and changes month to month, so thought I'd ask for some current local knowledge

Looking for:

Clean and nice looking place

Healthy employees overall that aren't coughing or sound like they are hacking up a lung

Recommendation of a gal that's strong and a little thick..Good weight behind her.

Don't mind paying a little extra.  Back and Neck really need some help.

Cheers

8 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

I have found Piromrat (green decor) opposite Pattaya City hospital to be consistently good. 200 Baht for an hour including 50 Baht tip. Clean and well run.

Have been there a few times. 

Other recommended places include Jit's Massage and Spa(you'll see their certificates on the wall) almost opposite the 7-11 on the corner of Bua Khao and Soi 15. 200 baht for 75 minutes. 

Nuad Sabai(formerly Banana Massage) is good and cheap. 100 baht for Thai or Foot massage for an hour. On Bua Khao, near Pattaya Tai.

• Like 1

On Soi Diana, there are 2 excellent massage shops right next to each other: Nemo and Eden.

Both have a huge turnover, since they have many massage ladies and many (regular) customers. I usually chose the foot+oil massage special at Nemos, 1+1 hour, for 290 Baht + 200 Baht tip. Never had a bad massage there.

• Like 1

Did you try some of your old haunts from 2 years back. For traditional type of places they seem to stick around.

I don't think there is much at the Naklua and North end of town and would suggest soi Buakhao area too... yes traditional can be had! Up from the aforementioned Piromat is Nemo's, some strong and heavy old gals in there that can crack a bone or two!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

Old house just up from the lights for Potisan on Naklua Rd. East side leading towards Pattaya & just after a stationary shop. Different types of health massages there. Normally very busy and you may need to make an appointment. Good traditional trained massuesesincluding herbal pressses. 

19 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Did you try some of your old haunts from 2 years back. For traditional type of places they seem to stick around.

I don't think there is much at the Naklua and North end of town and would suggest soi Buakhao area too... yes traditional can be had! Up from the aforementioned Piromat is Nemo's, some strong and heavy old gals in there that can crack a bone or two!

Haven't had a chance to get out. Really long days. Off Saturday though so will get out for a walk and check things out.  Wife and I would hit "Good Day Massage" on BuaKhao. There was a strong gal there that would try and make me say "uncle". Through the years also tried at Nemos and Eden and many other places. They all seemed crowded and not all that clean which didn't matter that much, but with it being flu season (other concerns notwithstanding), was hoping to avoid that environment. Big "C" years ago left me with an immune system that's not super strong so just trying to exercise a bit of caution.

Appreciate the responses. Cheers all.

2 hours ago, ttac said:

Haven't had a chance to get out. Really long days. Off Saturday though so will get out for a walk and check things out.  Wife and I would hit "Good Day Massage" on BuaKhao. There was a strong gal there that would try and make me say "uncle". Through the years also tried at Nemos and Eden and many other places. They all seemed crowded and not all that clean which didn't matter that much, but with it being flu season (other concerns notwithstanding), was hoping to avoid that environment. Big "C" years ago left me with an immune system that's not super strong so just trying to exercise a bit of caution.

Appreciate the responses. Cheers all.

It's not just about super strong, but also if they know what they are doing. Ask to see certificates and silence will ensue. 

I had a very good neck & shoulder massage at Jit's. You'll find the place clean. Small, but perfectly formed.

Girl had already diagnosed my problem before I told her and worked away like a good 'un.

Nemo on Bua Khao was a disappointment and Eden on Diana looked a bit run down. So I suggest you give Jit's a try.

4.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Like 1