PM Prayut concerned about campus flash mobs

webfact

38 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Naturally you have the proof of this with links etc, or is it just a by product of your fevered imagination?

Agree, in regard to this current situation it would be very interesting to know, conclusively, whether there has been any 'incentive' paid to students.

My bet, given the comments I've had from my formed students is that FF have not given any incentives of any type. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

One has to wonder about the 150 new APVs supposedly positioned in Chachongsao. 

And the two divisions appointed to the direct control of his high ness.

Almost as if someone was getting ready for all this?

Hmmm..yes...it's generally called a Praetorian Guard.

But they are not guarding Prayuth..

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Hmmm..yes...it's generally called a Praetorian Guard.

But they are not guarding Prayuth..

Methinks its more to guard an accumulated combination of wealths suggested to be now around $60 billion usd.

Prayuth will be the sacrificial offering cast under the wheels of the chariot. 

If indeed the sh* t hits the fan.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Agree, in regard to this current situation it would be very interesting to know, conclusively, whether there has been any 'incentive' paid to students.

My bet, given the comments I've had from my formed students is that FF have not given any incentives of any type. 

Commonly known as rent a crowd...

Posts using trolling memes have been edited to remove the memes or have been hidden. 

An offensive troll post and a reply has been removed. 

A post commenting on moderation has now been removed. 

Edited by metisdead
  • Thanks 1

Any South Africans in this thread?

History shows what the Bantu Education Acts of 1953 led to (the Soweto riots,the uprising of a generation in the late '80's, and the overthrow of an abhorrent system). 

Similarly, You can't give an entire generation open and unedited access to the wealth of information that's available (on demand), then expect them not question both inequality and lack of consistency in their own country (in comparison with others), and to suffer and accept a 'lower level of standards' because some guy who had an army at his back 5 years ago and has done little since says so (er, it's the status quo).  

For those days, my friend, the end is nigh. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Isn't the US President the commander in chief of the armed forces?

Yes, and it means that the armed forces in the US are subservient to the office of the President (a civilian/non-military office). They are NOT involved in the operation of the government in any way.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dallen52 said:

It is spoken about softly in certain places. 

Well almost every village. 

Unpopularity is the other political party..lol

Actually, most issan people don't really care, or want to know about it. 

They are still trying to survive and live day to day. 

Fair comment, when the majority of your time is taken just surviving each day, the last thing on your mind is who or which group is feeding from the trough - it makes no difference. 

• Like 1

Yes General, put in jail all these people of the future generation who only want to have freedom

of expression, free to read, write, watch and say what ever they like or don't like.

"It's nice to be Important but it's Important to be nice".

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, dallen52 said:

Methinks its more to guard an accumulated combination of wealths suggested to be now around $60 billion usd.

Prayuth will be the sacrificial offering cast under the wheels of the chariot. 

If indeed the sh* t hits the fan.

I hope that the chariot is like Queen Boadicea with swords sticking out of the wheel hubs.

13 hours ago, Odisan said:

Any South Africans in this thread?

History shows what the Bantu Education Acts of 1953 led to (the Soweto riots,the uprising of a generation in the late '80's, and the overthrow of an abhorrent system). 

Similarly, You can't give an entire generation open and unedited access to the wealth of information that's available (on demand), then expect them not question both inequality and lack of consistency in their own country (in comparison with others), and to suffer and accept a 'lower level of standards' because some guy who had an army at his back 5 years ago and has done little since says so (er, it's the status quo).  

For those days, my friend, the end is nigh. 

From an old Mary Hopkins song, the chorus goes like this

" Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way"

• Like 1

There is a far more dangerous chief in the army "NOT-TO-BE-NAMED" who will one day and maybe sooner or later and drastically REPLACE the current PM "NOT-TO-BE-NAMED"  as the COUNTRY CHIEF and SPARK FEAR into the young protesters without regards to human life very soon.........

2 hours ago, MaxLee said:

There is a far more dangerous chief in the army "NOT-TO-BE-NAMED" who will one day and maybe sooner or later and drastically REPLACE the current PM "NOT-TO-BE-NAMED"  as the COUNTRY CHIEF and SPK FEAR into the young protesters without regards to human life very soon.........

That may well be his and one others plan, but it's a maybe and could cause a major clash between 2 opposing side with little input from the peasants. 

It is doubtful that all the armed force personal are keen to start shooting up their families and friends etc. irrespective of what's gone before. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 3:40 PM, Artisi said:

That may well be his and one others plan, but it's a maybe and could cause a major clash between 2 opposing side with little input from the peasants. 

It is doubtful that all the armed force personal are keen to start shooting up their families and friends etc. irrespective of what's gone before. 

You are underestimating the Army Chief "Not-to-be-named" 's POWER