BANGKOK
realenglish1

Corona Virus update How is Thailand doing in containing it

I think it's endemic. Most guys or gals won't go to a hospital, they'll just ride it out. I, personally, have had lung problems, but it's not so bad. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, nausea said:

I think it's endemic. Most guys or gals won't go to a hospital, they'll just ride it out. I, personally, have had lung problems, but it's not so bad. 

The difference between CV and other various illnesses is its high degree of transmission to others around. It's one thing if someone wants to ride out an routine illness at home. It's a different thing if doing so with CV risks exposure to everyone else around them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The difference between CV and other various illnesses is its high degree of transmission to others around. It's one thing if someone wants to ride out an routine illness at home. It's a different thing if doing so with CV risks exposure to everyone else around them.

The vast majority of people in this country aren't going to care about that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

CNN has about 500,000 audience Fox has over 3 million Seems the majority Trust Fox more than CNN

Do you trust Fox more than CNN? If you do, then your statement cannot be trusted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

CNN has about 500,000 audience Fox has over 3 million Seems the majority Trust Fox more than CNN

But more trusted Gilligan and the professor...  Same plots, similar characters, new generation.

image.png.74e22596e0b6f20c7a43b65f28ec6a15.png

Edited by CanuckThai
  • Like 1