10 million masks being distributed this month

snoop1130

27 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Until recently they were 50 in a box for 50 baht, still got a box

29 Baht each (!) yesterday in the local supermarket here.

First ones I have seen for several weeks.

Edited by JAG

19 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

Masks don’t help. I hope none of you are foolish enough to waste your money on buying any. 

You should probably let medical personnel around the world know this. I’m sure they would love to hear the input of someone who's life choices landed them in Thailand.

They help reduce transmission. They help stop you from touching your face. They are also helpful if YOU get sick to reduce the risk of your ignorant *** transmitting it to others. They were also helpful for every other illness and virus outbreak until this one. Governments and military are stocking up on them currently.

27 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Weren't you bragging about how many you bought yesterday?

I got them for free. Two big boxes. From the local hospital ????

7 minutes ago, dcnx said:

You should probably let medical personnel around the world know this. I’m sure they would love to hear the input of someone who's life choices landed them in Thailand.

They help reduce transmission. They help stop you from touching your face. They are also helpful if YOU get sick to reduce the risk of your ignorant *** transmitting it to others. They were also helpful for every other illness and virus outbreak until this one. Governments and military are stocking up on them currently.

Didn’t our resident experts criticise Anutin for saying that we should wear masks? 

Actually, I’m just trying to dissuade some of you from buying masks. Less man more share and all that jazz. Farangs don’t need to wear masks anyway, or so I was told. 

19 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Was at a Central dept store today, and went to the loo.  Everyone in there with face masks.  While I scrubbed my hands and lower arms after peeing, 3-4 of the guys who had just used the urinals walked out without washing their hands.

Can you actually get the virus just from holding your own willy?

20 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Was at a Central dept store today, and went to the loo.  Everyone in there with face masks.  While I scrubbed my hands and lower arms after peeing, 3-4 of the guys who had just used the urinals walked out without washing their hands.

You no understan. Is virut not STD....

22 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Ah, you actually saw the 3 or 4 guys who learned not to pee all over their hands by the time they were 10 years old.