Johnny Depp wrote of drowning and burning Amber Heard, UK court hear

snoop1130

Johnny Depp wrote of drowning and burning Amber Heard, UK court hear

By MATTHEW MOORE

fa36ed94ff363b286c0d4025401b28ea.jpg

Johnny Depp, left, and Amber Heard, right, arrive at the European premiere of their film, The Rum Diary, in London.

Actor Johnny Depp wrote of drowning and burning his ex-wife in messages sent to his fellow actor Paul Bettany, the High Court has been told.

Texts sent during his relationship with Amber Heard, 33, an actress and model, were said to be “very damaging” to his libel case against The Sun.

The couple met on the set of the 2011 film The Rum Diary and married in Los Angeles in February 2015. In May 2016 Heard obtained a restraining order against Depp after accusing him of abuse, which he denied. The couple settled their divorce out of court in 2017, with Heard donating her $US7 million settlement to charity.

Depp, 56, is suing the publishers of The Sun and its executive editor, Dan Wootton, over an article which alleged that he had been abusive to Heard. The Sun and The Times are part of News UK.

Full Story: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/the-times/johnny-depp-wrote-of-drowning-and-burning-amber-heard-uk-court-hear/news-story/1462e2bcd05cf90a1c4a31cd98681477

36 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Johnny Depp sent texts during his relationship with Amber Heard saying he would drown' and burn her, cut her throat then have sex with the corpse.

Come on, we've all said that. ..........................:coffee1:

Or at least thought about it. Women, can't live without them but can't shoot them.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Johnny Depp sent texts during his relationship with Amber Heard saying he would drown' and burn her, cut her throat then have sex with the corpse.

Come on, we've all said that. ..........................:coffee1:

I never did any of that, but my former Brit wife claimed to the courts (and anyone else that would listen) I did it all.

It's odd what women say you've done when you're splitting up .... but the tales all have a similar theme.

Especially when there's the chance of a pay off.

I find it strangely comforting that rich, famous and attractive men have to suffer the same rubbish I did.

Believe women ...... not a bloody chance!

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change, if a woman just walked away at the end, not wanting anything, and saying it's over but thanks for all the good times and free meals.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Wouldn't it be a refreshing change, if a woman just walked away at the end, not wanting anything, and saying it's over but thanks for all the good times and free meals.

So what idiot came up with the idea that a woman is entitled to have 50% of your belongings in case of a divorce in the western world?

Edited by spiekerjozef

normal if he was the victim, not ?

off course this society is always in favor of the woman ...

my ex handed like a crazy bitch, with not only myself, but with my child, behind my back off course and was forced to keep it quiet for years

grandparents from ex side :  don't give a f ........... cold sterile <deleted> narcissists same as both their "daughters"

8 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Mine did (walk away at the end and said thanks for the good times). And we are still friends.

Ditto. The second wife that is. She was Thai.

The first was a hell hound that dedicated 5 years to destroying my life. US cvnt.

Edited by timendres
  • Like 1