Man stuffed in suitcase murder: Another bag could contain his missing wife - Pattaya connection

webfact

Man stuffed in suitcase murder: Another bag could contain his missing wife - Pattaya connection

news_GGMHFApjvR213512_533.jpg

Picture: Daily Newws

Daily News reported that there were major developments in the case of a Chinese national found dead trussed up in a suitcase in the Ping River in Kamphaeng Phet earlier in the week. 

While precise details are sketchy there is rampant speculation, notes Thaivisa. 

What is known so far is that Wang Jun, 30, was the man found on a sandbank inside a suitcase. He drowned - police have confirmed after an autopsy that he was alive inside the case when he was thrown in the river. 

Earlier reports said two men were seen throwing things in the river.

His wife is missing. She is thought to be inside one of three more cases that police divers are searching for. They are searching in a 5 kilometer radius from where the first bag washed up.

A driver of a van has been interviewed though he gave imprecise details. He said that four bags were tossed in three separate locations though he wouldn't or couldn't say where. 

Police think that three people are involved in the case. Two arrest warrants are being prepared. 

The media reported that these were foreigners though Thais might also be involved. 

Victim Wang Jun had a history of making frequent trips to the Mae Sot area of Tak near the Myanmar border. 

There was no record of him having crossed the border. 

Bloodstains have been found in a rented town house in Pattaya though the victim was not hurt before he was tossed in the river. Fingerprints taken from the house are being examined. 

The police are as yet unsure what transpired in Pattaya. 

Police cannot be sure if Jun's wife is dead or alive but there are fears she has also been murdered. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-28
  • Sad 1

A driver of a van has been interviewed though he gave imprecise details. He said that four bags were tossed in three separate locations though he wouldn't or couldn't say where. 

Umm best guess he is lying charge him with littering at least???? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Either a very small man or a very big suitcase. 

I can remember jokingly telling a Thai girl that I could take her home in my suitcase. She immediately jumped in and ordered, "Close bag now" Fitted her like a glove, I even had plenty of room for my dirty laundry.