Pattaya Ugh! "Respectable" Walking Street ladies leave this mess at their rented room!

webfact

Pattaya Ugh! "Respectable" Walking Street ladies leave this mess at their rented room!

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily New

A landlady got an almighty shock when a neighbor in the adjacent property complained there were maggots climbing into their room. 

Patamavadee, 33, went round and found the room not padlocked, just with the door locked. So she used her spare key to enter. 

What confronted her was a terrible sight - trash like leftover food and old clothes and foam was everywhere. 

It stank and in the bathroom were feces wrapped in a towel. There were maggots everywhere.

She went on Facebook to say that she had seen reports of renters leaving rooms in a mess but never thought it would happen to her. Now it had and she didn't know where to start with the clean-up operation!

Daily News contacted her and she revealed that the renters were two ladies who worked on Walking Street. They would usually leave the room about 8pm and not return until morning. 

news_ZjUOJkkweA162906_533.jpg

Picture: Daily New

She described them as good, respectable tenants who paid on time and communicated well with her. 

But about a week ago they had been seen leaving with some luggage and hadn't been back since. She thought they were probably just going back home up-country for a while.

Now after the neighbor called about the maggots she may have to find some new tenants.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-02-28
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

What confronted her was a terrible sight - trash like leftover food and old clothes and foam was everywhere. 

It stank and in the bathroom were feces wrapped in a towel. There were maggots everywhere.

And tourists/expats use these 'ladies' regulary.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

As a former landlord...nothing shocks or surprises me anymore. 

Always disliked opening the fridge...no power...and a fridge filled with everything imaginable...including rotting shrimp and fish...the smell unforgettable.

Part of the price one pays when dealing with the public...

The places I have rented were left cleaner than when I moved in and were well taken care of by me. There are good renters and good landlords, and the opposite as well.

Unbeknowst to past and present landlords, I was sizing them up whilst they doing the same to me during our meetings before any contract was signed.  I have walked away from a few dodgy landlords whose sincerity and ethics were in question.

4 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

What did she expect allowing Pattaya hookers to rent the place. Same as i would never allow a foreign that was a alcoholic or dealt with hookers to rent my place even for a night. You are only asking for trouble.

That really  narrows down your pool of suitable renters in Patters 555

a gogo dancer i used to know lived alone in a mansion room and the place was spotless and ordered. i dont think you can generalize .

had a tenant that was a wealthy gal from south america that used shisha and left every surface yellow smelling like tobacco and sofa nasty.

• Like 2