Deported: African and Vietnamese prostitutes rounded up in Nana sting

webfact

On 2/28/2020 at 2:44 PM, uesnyc said:

yes

On 2/28/2020 at 2:43 PM, 4evermaat said:

So what will become of the Thai prostitutes?  Or are they exempt?

Exempt? From what, being deported, where exactly would Thai hookers be deported to, I’m guessing the Vietnamese ones were deported to Vietnam, the Sudanese back to Sudan so can you enlighten us all where the Thai ones should be deported? <deleted>.

On 2/28/2020 at 12:36 AM, elephant45 said:

I wonder if they parachuted in from high altitude in the dark with night vision goggles to conduct the raid. Must have been a terrifying mission. Award ceremony forthcoming.

Are Thai police HALO or HIHO qualified?

On 2/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, Bluespunk said:

image.jpeg.554dbf2fcba6ee674af21658b8347341.jpegThat’s some serious firepower for rounding up prostitutes. 

Oops!  I thought this was a pic of the prostitutes.

We need pics of people pointing to avoid confusion.

Is that Gilbert Gottfried sitting in the middle?

gf21.jpg.817b9907a7350d27e7d41da504414930.jpg

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, CNXexpat said:

Because the tourists want Thai prostitutes and are shocked when they find out, that the Asian girl comes from Vietnam and the black ones from Africa? Do they feel scammed?

Well, if you wanted a Vietnamese prostitute, wouldn't it make more sense to go to Vietnam? I'm actually surprised there would be any Viet prostitutes in Thailand. Ditto for black African prostitutes - Thailand, an Asian nation with only a few thousand black residents out of a total of 69 million people seems like the last place to come for some African booty.

Maybe Thai men are into African women?

On 3/2/2020 at 5:18 AM, Grumpy John said:

A bit tough on the Vietnamese girls.  I would have thought the ASEAN agreement was working smoothly by now.

What agreement? AEC is nothing like the EU, if that's what you're insinuating. Whether it might be one day, is another story, but don't expect any major changes for years if not decades.