Deported: African and Vietnamese prostitutes rounded up in Nana sting

webfact

34 minutes ago, Genericnic said:

Since Craigslist closed down its personals section, all the freelancers have just moved on to the dating sites. Sites like Thaifriendly.com are just overrun with freelancers these days. Of course, immigration wouldn't be interested in them since most are Thai.

Is posting on Thaifriendly.com illegal now?

• Like 1

I think the atmosphere of Nana Plaza and Soi 4/6 was ruined by overly aggressive soliciting by foreigners. Walking back to my room at night I might be aggressively accosted by 3 or 4 African prostitutes. 

If I wanted African women then I would visit Nigeria. 

Either ask them to act decently and respectfully or deport them.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

I think the atmosphere of Nana Plaza and Soi 4/6 was ruined by overly aggressive soliciting by foreigners. Walking back to my room at night I might be aggressively accosted by 3 or 4 African prostitutes. 

If you hang around red light areas at night, you expect to have females offering you sex 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stouricks said:

Are the ones with balaclavas the undercover guys?

I am also confused, there must be some mistake on my part because as I seem to remember usually the ones front row are suspects but the article mentions women. 

probably too successful a coup to show of all involved.

6 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Just a thought......there was no BMW Smart Car used on this bust. With all the PR about the BMW Smart Car I thought every big bust had to have a picture of the BMW Smart Car and some mention in the copy. Is law breaking down because of corona virus? I want the BMW SMART CAR to catch the overstayers and prostitutes, not some run of the mill cop.

But the car is supposedly smart, not good for an everyday job.

1 minute ago, Genericnic said:
57 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Is posting on Thaifriendly.com illegal now?

Illegal? Since prostitution is illegal in Thailand, posting there is probably illegal but we know how well freelancers follow the law. 

It's not illegal to be a prostitute.  The act of prostitution (there's a distinction) is illegal, though, but being on Thaifriendly is not the act of prostitution.

46 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

they need a trademark dress code.

2 hours ago, Genericnic said:

Since Craigslist closed down its personals section, all the freelancers have just moved on to the dating sites. Sites like Thaifriendly.com are just overrun with freelancers these days. Of course, immigration wouldn't be interested in them since most are Thai.

David

Don't forget Locanto.