Deported: African and Vietnamese prostitutes rounded up in Nana sting

webfact

18 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, Thais are exempt from having visas to be here, Vietnamese and Africans brasses aren't.

Yes we get that , what baffles us is why a few foreign prostitutes ' damage tourism ' yet a couple of hundred thousand Thai brasses dont . Perhaps you could explain to us.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Amazing Thailand....

Prostitution is illegal, but only foreign girls get rounded up.

Foreign girls hooking is bad for the precious Thai image. Thai girls hooking is not?

I am surprised we don't have to fill out a TM 30 to go with a girl.

Do I need a work permit for my hard-on?

Maybe you need a work permit if you do it yourself

15 hours ago, tomauasia said:

No why should a THAI lady suffer for these rats. Do it in your own country. You should respect that they need to work to feed there family. Lots of big mouth farang on forums 

Certainly lots of big mouth farangs wanting to lap it up. Said tongue out of cheek ????

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Yes we get that , what baffles us is why a few foreign prostitutes ' damage tourism ' yet a couple of hundred thousand Thai brasses dont . Perhaps you could explain to us.

"Yes we get that"

We? Who's "we"?  Are you claiming to represent the Thaivisa community now?

Have you ever seen the African pros?!  By the way, there aren't 200,000 Thai brasses soliciting on the streets.

Edited by Just Weird

I wonder if they have a brain cell between them..........who sanctions these press release photos?

Round up a few hookers and present a photo with heavily armed masked police and this does exactly what to enhance the image of Thailand, clearly lunatics running the asylum.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, uesnyc said:

yes

There is no prostitution in Thailand. Say it ten times fast.

Maybe Thai girls don't get rounded up but Thai ladyboys run for their lives.

Dang! I never met a Vietnamese there. They should have signs.

Another innovation for Nana Plaza. When the girls arrive they should have a sign with the name of their bar their number. Big Dogs and Tiki Hut would be packed.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

What a spectacular waste of resources. The Vietnamese gals are adding to Thai culture by offering some diversity into the mix. But many do not like competition! I do. 

Diversity ?? Oh really. A pussy - cat is a pussy - cat irrespective of nationality surely ??

5 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Because they are hustling on the street,it's just a regular roundup after the girls on the street get desperate and annoying to the regular tourists then the complaints mount up to the police.

• Like 1

Next week soi 7 will be full of fat aggressive African prostitutes again.

They can make a lot more there than they can walking around Nairobi or Lagos.

Why do the police only round them up every six months.

9 hours ago, elliss said:

Vietam / African prostitutes better for falangs. 

Because they cannot own land or house in the kingdom , not so exspensive to take care of...

Very good point - even better than having a girlfriend if you can come to an arrangement.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Because the foreign girls look out of place & act like Hookers whereas the Thai girls could be waiting for a bus and not so pushy with it.

• Confused 1

If I read the article correctly these ladies were loitering street walkers.

The real issue IMHO is the bar owners in Nana that handout brown paper bags complained to the BIB about that the loitering street girls were impacting their bar's bottomline income and their bar girls were losing customers (and rip off drink prices) to these freelance street walkers.

Which in turn was putting pressure on the amount of Baht donations going into the brown paper bags. 

Amazing Thailand ....................

• Like 1

On 2/29/2020 at 12:32 PM, Melbun said:

Diversity ?? Oh really. A pussy - cat is a pussy - cat irrespective of nationality surely ??

Not even remotely close to reality. Women of different nationalities and cultures are as different as dolphins and birds. Totally different temperaments, expectations, humor, bodies, minds and hearts. 

• Like 1