BANGKOK
webfact

PM Prayut, five other Cabinet members given vote of confidence

PM Prayut, five other Cabinet members given vote of confidence

PM-Censure-Debate.jpg

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha and five of his Cabinet members easily won a vote of confidence from the House of Representatives this morning despite vicious attacks by the opposition against them during four days of censure debate.

The vote was boycotted by MPs of Pheu Thai Party, the biggest opposition party, which walked out of the chamber toward the end of the censure debate on Thursday night after it failed to convince the House to extend the debating time.

Prime Minister Prayut received 272 votes of confidence as opposed to 49 votes against him.   His are five votes fewer than the 277 votes of confidence received by Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pm-prayut-five-other-cabinet-members-given-vote-of-confidence/

thaipbs.jpg
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, webfact said:

His are five votes fewer than the 277 votes of confidence received by Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan.

When it comes to time keeping (considering his watch collection), he'll get my vote of confidence.

Im pretty sure the rest of country is a little less confident in their gov as time rolls on... Its all just a big charade so they can impress themselves. I dont think the word confident should be used and perhaps ignorance? 

• Like 2

272 envelopes to the generals office on the double we have a circus to perform🤔

• Like 1

And why wouldn't he smirk like a laughing ringmaster knowing all along he had the stacked numbers to beat the clowns on the other side of the circus. Bend over khon Thai, he's here to stay! 

There are lots of stories about this man and this regime. It all just sickens me. I mean really sickens me. I don't take it as legitimate or something no threatening. The abuse has already happened. This is just like one of those Thai soap operas where a rape occurs and the victim marries the rapist. The Thai nation is the victim. You know who Prayuth and his appointees are.

One more of these reports which make me missing a vomit-emoticon ...

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Prime Minister Prayut received 272 votes of confidence as opposed to 49 votes against him.   His are five votes fewer than the 277 votes of confidence received by Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan.

The smile of a man with a monopoly!

4 hours ago, nikmar said:

He doesnt look capable of wiping his own backside - how does anyone have confidence in him?

Image result for prawit sleeping

He picks the best restaurants and lends watches.