I’m spending less time on the forum

Fairynuff

11 hours ago, Pharoticus said:

Use BRAVE for this site; stick with CHROME when browsing elsewhere. 

https://brave.com/

Amazing!!   

I just installed it, now Thaivisa is just a clean normal site, like it was 10 years ago , thanks!  

• Like 1

Said before, will say it again. I, for one, would gladly pay to receive ad free content. The site is my source of Thai knowledge. I have gained much.

Every business must have revenue to survive. A forum such as this must receive that revenue from either advertising or paid membership.

PS My Thai friends from time to time have said "you know more about Thailand than most Thais do". Yes, because .........

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, neeray said:

Said before, will say it again. I, for one, would gladly pay to receive ad free content. The site is my source of Thai knowledge. I have gained much.

Every business must have revenue to survive. A forum such as this must receive that revenue from either advertising or paid membership.

PS My Thai friends from time to time have said "you know more about Thailand than most Thais do". Yes, because .........

Why the "sad" emoji @salerno. Are you too cheap to pay a bit for our entertainment/knowledge?

I'm curious to know more.

37 minutes ago, neeray said:

Why the "sad" emoji @salerno. Are you too cheap to pay a bit for our entertainment/knowledge?

I'm curious to know more.

It seems to be the only emoji he uses. Confused seems to be his perpetual state of mind

Edited by Fairynuff
  • Thanks 1