LED Indicators

KhaoYai

I'm over in Thailand next week and I'm very short on time. Whilst I'm there I would like to try and get the MOT (annual safety check) done on my bike as its due.  I've been told that my 'lovely' blue rear indicators will not pass the test. My local shop only stocks the cheap rubbish ones that can be obtained everywhere and I'm not going to be in one place long enough to have some decent ones delivered so 'online's' not an option. I was going to buy some in the UK but forgot.

I will have some time in Bangkok though before I go up to where my bike's kept - can anyone suggest where I might be able to buy some decent quality amber LED indicators in Bangkok? Bangkok is a big place - I'll be pretty central so obviously would prefer somewhere close.

I can post a photo but I'm sure most of you know they type I mean.

Dunno about blue indicators if I can't see em I wouldn't bother,  my test place won't even touch my bike only check vin number and engine number. 

You can can nearly everything in Bkk for bikes in any bike shop or bike accessory shop, any taxi guy can take you to one near where you stay. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

"blue indicators"?   No comment...

Yeah I know - I bought them in a hurry when one of my old amber ones broke. Blue was all they had - gf likes them though ????

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

If you're in Chinatown and you want to make your scooter smell better or look like it's going faster, point your GPS at this building, which is a mecca, scattered over several floors, for all things zoomy.

13.747619°  100.507977°

Or you can wander through the entire neighborhood of shops and kiosks that specialize in customizing scooters.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, impulse said:

If you're in Chinatown and you want to make your scooter smell better or look like it's going faster, point your GPS at this building, which is a mecca, scattered over several floors, for all things zoomy.

13.747619°  100.507977°

Or you can wander through the entire neighborhood of shops and kiosks that specialize in customizing scooters.

Its not a scooter its an ER6!!!

10 hours ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

"blue indicators"?   No comment...

I had a green rear lamp in Indonesia. Why? Because I could. No I'm not a doctor.

Just because convention says......

A lot of bikes here have none so blue is better than nothing. Might even attract someones attention, if they were looking. 

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1