Chiang Rai man accused of butchering mother

snoop1130

Chiang Rai man accused of butchering mother

By The Nation

800_63ef5c032e85d3e.jpg

A Chiang Rai man is in police custody after allegedly killing and dismembering his mother and placing the body parts in a refrigerator.

Wiang Pa Pao district police believe he attacked his mother after she learned that he raped his teenage daughter, again allegedly.

The case’s emergence on Friday (February 28) led to the arrest of Pakin Mahasab, 34.

Police claim his mother confronted him about raping the 15-year-old and he acknowledged it, triggering an argument in which she said she would tell the police.

He stabbed her to death, the police allege.

Witnesses said they heard a scream at around 4am and asked him hours later what had happened, but he did not answer.

Village headman Somchai Surin felt he was behaving strangely and prodded police to inspect the house.

Police are believed to have spoken with the daughter, but no details were known.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30383031

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-02-28
  • Sad 3

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Witnesses said they heard a scream at around 4am and asked him hours later what had happened, but he did not answer.

Village headman Somchai Surin felt he was behaving strangely and prodded police to inspect the house.

I guess the wheels turn slowly in this village?

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

Such people upset me. One of the few times I feel revenge.

No child and youth people should be exposed to incest, sexual abuse or other types of family violence. What's worse? And killing your own mother? 

Hope your stay in Bangkok Hilton will give you some reminders of what you did you evil <deleted>

• Like 1

The horrible news, the bloody murders, the rapes of children, the increasing levels of deaths on the roads, guns, fire, smog, corruption, begin to be the norm. I have got the impression that this the real daily life on the land of.....“SMILES”?. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

The horrible news, the bloody murders, the rapes of children, the increasing levels of deaths on the roads, guns, fire, smog, corruption, begin to be the norm. I have got the impression that this the real daily life on the land of.....“SMILES”?. 

Bet not according to that USA bloke, who gave up his USA citizenship to get one here...????

• Like 2

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

prodded police to inspect the house.

Yes sometimes it can take quite a big bit of prodding to get them

to spring into action, killing your mother,raping your daughter.

allegedly,put that in there before someone,there's always one,

who says he has not been found guilty yet !,is about as bad as it gets.

RIP to the Mother and hope the daughter gets the help she is going to need.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Not only in Thailand ...

• Like 2

On 2/29/2020 at 8:31 AM, Tarteso said:

If you have been here for some time you should know this has always been like this, except for korat shooting that was first of its kind.

You do realise thaivisanews and other English news in Thailand dont publish most of crimes and violence happening right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1