Kuwait is EVACUATING its citizens from Thailand due to coronavirus

rooster59

2 minutes ago, nausea said:

They know it's rampant in Thailand, just not reported. It ain't that deadly, after all, who's gonna go to a government facility and get quarantined. Probably had it myself - lung problems and what have you. 

ot being transparent and addressing the issue is doing oneself great harm. sooner or later truth will pop up.

51 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

An overreaction, just like the stock market. I saw a British expert on virus infections on youtube, the majority of people catching corona would have symptoms similar to a cold some would have no symptoms at all and some would have influenza symptoms, only those who are already compromised healthwise due to diabetes for instance could be in danger of sever symptoms or death. I can't understand the panic BS.

UK. 19 confirmed cases. 1 dead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crazykopite said:

I for one do not understand why Thailand have so few cases that alone concerns me when the Kingdom receives over a million Chinese Tourists every year . I would be interesting to know how many Chinese are currently in Thailand there are a few in the villa next to me who came for Chinese New Year I am assuming that due to the virus they cannot get a flight home.

Don't viruses die off in the heat? Well that's what Trump had said. ????

• Sad 1